Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 23:33:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You can trigger only 4 pillages/day  (Read 5674 times)
maxentius
« on: February 13, 2011, 16:58:38 PM »

To the game administration:  *sos*

Please change the games rules for pillage attacks!  rant

I have 11 provinces and I am a single player. Unfortunately a big alliance with 45 members decided to pillage all my provinces weekly. It is not a joke, they really pillage weekly. I cannot capitulate against 45 players therefore I do not have any chance for defense.

Moreover I have a big disadvantage, I can only trigger only 4 pillages/day! If an enemy player is online and I have to stopp the pillage attack I have one pillage attack less I can trigger. That's completely unfair.

Therefore change this fucking game rule!!! This rule only helps alliances. Usually alliances are already stronger than single players therefore gamesrules who help alliances and discriminate single players are not necessary.
maxentius
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 17:09:20 PM »

By the way, thats the alliance who has decided to pillage me weekly...as you can see they have absolutely no problem at all to pillage my 11 provinces with ease...its just because they could pillage 180 provinces per day...and I can only pillage 4 provinces per day. Is that justice?

Ah yes, the ally has 45 members....the list was so long that I had problems to get a print screen showing the complete list.
maxentius
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 17:17:37 PM »

This is my empire....

In the plains provinces I have farm level 31 and in the others 30 and usually had about 251k population in my provinces...exept mountain provinces....there I had about 220k. In the picture you can see 2 provinces which are unpillaged...but the 168 hours after the last pillage attacks are over and the new pillage attacks are on its way...in about 20 minutes this 2 provinces are pillaged again.

The only 4 pillages/day game rule allows big alliances to attack single players without fear because single players cannot strike back in an effective way.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 17:18:38 PM by maxentius » Logged
maxentius
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 17:26:44 PM »

By the way the attacks started because I broke  a PT.  Usually all enemy players joined that ally in order to be safe. One of them is a goldfarm. He was for weeks offline but nobody in REALM 9 dared to attack him. I couldn't attack him because of the Peace Treaty. Therefore I decided to break the PT and get the millions of gold that goldfarm (gold coin beside the name) had on stock. Thats the official reason why they attack me....the inofficial reason is that most players of that ally are farmers and goldfarmers. They usually only attack goldfarms, weak players or single players who cannot defend because they are alone and suffer under unfair game rules.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 17:27:19 PM by maxentius » Logged
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 10:03:48 AM »

By the way the attacks started because I broke  a PT.  Usually all enemy players joined that ally in order to be safe. One of them is a goldfarm. He was for weeks offline but nobody in REALM 9 dared to attack him. I couldn't attack him because of the Peace Treaty. Therefore I decided to break the PT and get the millions of gold that goldfarm (gold coin beside the name) had on stock. Thats the official reason why they attack me....the inofficial reason is that most players of that ally are farmers and goldfarmers. They usually only attack goldfarms, weak players or single players who cannot defend because they are alone and suffer under unfair game rules.

Name of the Goldmine please, as long as there is gold, we will attack  *hahaha*   

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
maxentius
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 02:24:36 AM »

Goldmines are players who are offline since more than a week. You can see a gold coin beside there names.

Once again:  There is no need for a limit of pillage attacks. You can only pillage a province once a week that is enough protection. Also you can capitulate from a single player when he always attacks you (I never capitulated, because only cowards do this and a capitulations makes no sense when you play against an ally of 45 members...cause you cannot capitulate from all of them).

The problem is: That you have only 4 attempts for pillage attacks. So when you have a babysitter-cheater on the other side and you must call back your army for 4 times you even can't pillage one single time per day. On the other hand ally players can easily pillage as often as they want to. MEDITERRA has 45 members..so they can make 180 pillage attacks per day!!!!!!!!!!!!! A single player never ever can strike back with this stupid game rules.  rant
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 02:26:23 AM by maxentius » Logged
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 02:43:27 AM »

ok ill try to explain another reason why 4 attempts exist.IF there is no limit,every imbecile can brute-force someones offline first day of war,and pillage him everywhere when that offline happens sooner or later.Bad player doesnt deserve to pillage better player everywhere just like that.There must be reasonable chance for good player ,who is experienced and active to be able to protect his population.If better player led u into thinking he is offline,and u find out he is not,and u notice u need to recall,thats enaugh done by defender.That counts for something,he outsmarted u for that day,and u can try tommorow.What is point of hiding army ,when u can roll as many times as u want.Lets say there are 2 close players, A and B .And they are in war.Pillages worth more points than empty fort sieges,and when good players wage wars,those little points solve things.Nobody should have pillage points given "a priori" ,in advance ,without outsmarting someone.Brute-forcing his offline would be pretty lame strategy to pull,tracking someones gold rates ,and noting his relocations with spies would make it impossible to defend.So repeated again,maxentius ,rules are invented by people who understand this game much better than u do,so saying that u cant "rambo" them all makes rules stupid is total non-sense.U cant pillage-rambo,go and kill their armies.

And please everybody is offline ATLEAST 20-25% of time by rules,half of them never change pattern ,so if u keep failing at guessing their offlines,its ur fault .
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 02:52:22 AM by fragmaster » Logged

maxentius
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 15:21:36 PM »

This week my 11 provinces have already been attacked for the 3time in the last 3 weeks. (Always pillage attacks). I am still in my first attemps to strike back. You know, when I make an attempt for a pillage attack and the other guy is online with his 500k army I have to call back my army. Then only 3 attempts left. Like this I can do only few pillage attacks. The enemies have 180 pillage attempts per day. Quite fair isn't it?

Once again: The limit for Pillage attack is stupid and helps only those players who are in a strong alliance. Single players cannot defend because they cannot strike back in the same manner and even if they would capitulate from one player they still could be attacked by all other players from the ally.

If this continues...I will soon have no population anymore left in my provinces....even with Medecin level 16 and granary level 20.

Because of this unfair game rules I will never spend any money for this game. Never I will spend money for heeling and other shit stuff as long as this game rules are so unfair.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 15:23:38 PM by maxentius » Logged
maxentius
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 15:45:18 PM »

ok ill try to explain another reason why 4 attempts exist.IF there is no limit,every imbecile can brute-force someones offline first day of war,and pillage him everywhere when that offline happens sooner or later.

Thats a complete bullshit! There is already enough protection against brut force attackes of SINGLE players. For example:

1. Capitulation
2. 168 hours pillage attack protection
3. Negative honour points
4. Good players can strike back and kill bad players

With the current game rules bad and evil players can form strong alliances and dominate the game. They can kill all other players who do not follow their orders.

They can say to you, that you do not have the right to attack a specific goldfarm (player with coldcoin beside the name) and if you do not follow their orders they kill you. Thanks to the current game rules an ally with 45 members has 180 pillage attack attempts per day. A single player therefore can not defend. He also cannot strike back, he has only 4 pillage attack attempts.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 15:51:28 PM by maxentius » Logged
maxentius
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 16:01:08 PM »

To make the game better there shoulnd't be a limit for pillage attacks but there should be a limit for the size of an ally.

And who is good and who is bad?

Less intelligent people would count the number of pillage attacks a player made and say, the more pillage attacks a player made the more evil he is. More intelligent people would know that it is not so easy. For instance it would be interesting why a player has made so many pillage attacks. It could be because he had been pillaged by 45 other players before and took vengeance for that.

But the less intelligent people would say, okay but the attackers have only 7 or 10 pillage attacks and the attacked 34........more intelligent people would know why. This is because 45 players can share the attacks and thats why they have a lower number for pillage attacks.
maxentius
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 16:28:28 PM »

My fight against 45 players of ally MEDITERRA:
Damage inflicted: killed villagers: 1'045'048
Damage received: killed villagers: 1'246'273

Of course received means that this I the damage I got ( I am a single player). Inflicted is to divide through several players of MEDITERRA.

This means that I of course have to suffer much more.

Its like Serbia against NATO or Georgia against Russia
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 07:10:48 AM »

First Post February 13, today is February 21, 8 days has past that means your pillage stats should increase by 32 (8 days x 4 pillages per day).  Why lift the rule on pillages? when you do not pillage at all..  [:-} [:-}   

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
XMX
Private

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 21:07:05 PM »

Why do you cry.
You have admitted you broke a PT to attack a goldmine that was in a big alliance, so you provoked all of this trouble.
There are plenty of other goldmines you could have gone for.

No use moaning now because you were not very smart.

*hahaha*  *hahaha*
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 23:01:22 PM »

that's why there's an alliance so that there are someone who can help you. *hahaha* *hahaha* no man is an island. and if there is,,, he will be shot   *SPITEFUL* *guns*

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: