Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 08:11:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifts, bug, etc....  (Read 2912 times)
Xardas
Forum Staff

« on: February 12, 2011, 23:58:00 PM »

Hi.
1) This bug about 40 hours limit maked many damage to me and severals others players....
For example (it is only an example, that statistics are not correct: only to made look a situation wat happened at severals players), I maked 40 gifts, to have in return to the players who I maked, so that I received 40 gifts...
Now, results that I have maked, for example, 35 gift (and returned me 45 diamonds (9x5)), but I received only 8 gifts.....)
So, I have payd 665 diamonds (35 gift maked x 19 diamonds for gift = 665 diamonds), to have only 8 gifts (40 production hours...the same that I can have with 40 diamonds with the 10 production hour).

Pratically I have paid my 8 gift at the price of 35 gift.....and there some player at who happened the contrary....

2) If there is a fixed limit (as here: 20 hours production bonus for army and 20 for resources: 40 hours production bonus totally), is a good things that put a message for players, so that they know and can decide as made.....)

3) Now that there is the bug, I think that better solution is one of that:
- deleted all gift at all players completely, so that don't happened what I write in point 1)
or
- left things so (but I think the other solution that I said was better)

Now, there are many players that are cheated (probably involontary, if imperia online has not considered sitation 1...howewer they are cheated): to repair at that situation, what can made? I don't know...but I think better solution is or deleted all gift at all players completely, so that don't happened what I write in point 1), or put things as was before to deleted gifts....

Imperia Online staff must consider that I maked gifts to received gifts: my is a trade, business, and not that I maked gifts for beneficence or for love (also if is san valentino)...and I think it is so for many players....

(I deleted this message from another topic, and posted here, that I think is better) *Smiley*
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 00:07:25 AM by Xardas » Logged
lucacad
Private

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 00:17:17 AM »

I agree with you xardas! This is a very easy solution for a big problem for the game of many of us!! ....maybe it's too easy to make.... we want back our gifts!!!   rant rant
redborg
Major

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 01:17:00 AM »

yes i agree send all back.

i sent apile of gifts and go none returned but i got presents removed.

arju
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 09:59:02 AM »

it is vary strange and incorrect to change the rules in the middle ot the week when many gifts were exchanged and olso many dimonds were spend
If Imperiaonline found a bug,it is not a guilt of the players who spend time and money to play,so why the loss has to be accounted to the players but not to imperia?How Imperiaonline dicidet of this bug now, when the Chrstmas gifts were not limited of the 40  hours of production and why the canges
of this bug and the cancellations of the gifts were not notified on the imperia notice pannel ,so everyone would know?
May be someone will give me the answers ...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:16:39 AM by arju » Logged
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 20:14:05 PM »

it is vary strange and incorrect to change the rules in the middle ot the week when many gifts were exchanged and olso many dimonds were spend
If Imperiaonline found a bug,it is not a guilt of the players who spend time and money to play,so why the loss has to be accounted to the players but not to imperia?How Imperiaonline dicidet of this bug now, when the Chrstmas gifts were not limited of the 40  hours of production and why the canges
of this bug and the cancellations of the gifts were not notified on the imperia notice pannel ,so everyone would know?
May be someone will give me the answers ...

As far as i can see there are 2 issues

1. They saw weakness of gifts from christmass and limited donations in army and resources up to 40 hours. I must say i like it because i saw players flying by me only because of gifts and NOT because they are good players. 40 hours is still a lot.
So IO wanted to implement 40 hour limitation and somewhere in the coding someone didn't implement limits properly. Once they realized that they fix it. That's all normal and shit happens all the time.

2. From what i could read in forum, fixing the bug IO failed to compensate - return diamonds to all those that spent diamonds and if you ask me that is much MUCH bigger issue than this bug with 40 hours.

If No2 is right IO need to promptly resolve all pending issues with diamonds not returned to players. People pay money for "virtual diamonds" and by not returning diamonds you are stealing money. Simple as that.

And to all players complaining about not being able to get more than 40 hours of resources and army all i can say is that's the same as cheating but only legal way of cheating. I absolutely see no fun in this.

Its not enough you can take 10 hours production every day, it's not enough you can start all guilds and gain A LOT of advantage against non paying players or those that don't have that much of credits, so now you want to buy unlimited army and resources and you even dare to complain about it  *xxx* head_hurts_kr

Here is a suggestion. Try to play the game  *ok*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 20:17:38 PM »

Just to point one thing out, because i got such complaints. Players who sent gifts will get credits back, not the ones who get gifts and were taken away.
The ones who sent gifts, gifts were taken away from other players got credits back. If they didnt, they will got them tomorrow. It will be resolved automaticly, but they can also contact CMs on forum, send mail to support and it will be resolved.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 23:27:07 PM »

Just to point one thing out, because i got such complaints. Players who sent gifts will get credits back, not the ones who get gifts and were taken away.
The ones who sent gifts, gifts were taken away from other players got credits back. If they didnt, they will got them tomorrow. It will be resolved automaticly, but they can also contact CMs on forum, send mail to support and it will be resolved.

As long as they would get diamonds back all is fair. By the way IO is a strange animal.

If there were not yovanna and you tiger IO would have bottom down communication with his customers.

I just can't believe how HARD for IO is to say we are sorry.

I know tiger know the song from giboni. Teach IO to say i'm sorry.

but IO is more like this now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ0peXltCWo
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 23:27:56 PM by nekodrugi » Logged
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 10:44:00 AM »

We are not sorry for the measures we've made to fix things out after the bug'd happened. These measures were the most adequate and fair ones - gifts off the 40h production limit were taken away and the invested diamonds returned.

IO team appologizes, though, for not informing you previously with ingame news.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 20:34:54 PM »

We are not sorry for the measures we've made to fix things out after the bug'd happened. These measures were the most adequate and fair ones - gifts off the 40h production limit were taken away and the invested diamonds returned.

IO team appologizes, though, for not informing you previously with ingame news.

LOL, yovanna.

Most definitely IO shouldnt apology for fixing bugs but it's human to apology for the bug.

Trust me players are not guilty for bugs and sometime they suffer a lot from the bugs. Sometime they feel tricked etc.

So IO should apology for BUGS especially big ones.

It's not hard trust me. For example one message like this below would mean a lot to NORMAL players. They would than feel they are not tricked. Those that are always unhappy are lost cases.

On xx.xx.2011 (you can add a realm too) IO experienced a bug that allowed xxxxxxx. IO Team apology to all players affected by this bug and we are working on fixing the bug / or bug is fixed during the day.

Your IO team
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 10:10:10 AM »

We can go days having a semi-empty dialog, trying to outwit each other who is guilty, who has to appologize, why, when, how, which words to use etc, I stand correct with my previous post. Rule number one in high technology - a good product is based always on fixed bugs, and there isn't any bugless product. So, come on... 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: