Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 15:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: imperia  (Read 3026 times)
cosmin
RoBoYz
Private

boyz don't cryyy......

« on: February 09, 2011, 22:29:53 PM »

imperia online becoms a game when all players chating...
i play this game from 11 november 2007...but, in this week i will quit..
why?
because!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont say that admins, gm, cm, or tm is on the same hand with players, but he tolerate chating,,,i have prints with many proud of chating.......but....nothing..
this is imperia!
i dont wish this, but i think in 1-2 years, imperia will become a lost game.....
best regards, cosmin!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:23:06 AM by yovanna » Logged

RoBoYz
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 23:05:59 PM »

why?
i dont say that admins, gm, cm, or tm is on the same hand with players, but he tolerate chating,,,i have prints with many proud of chating.......but....nothing..
this is imperia!
i dont wish this, but i think in 1-2 years, imperia will become a lost game.....
best regards, cosmin!

Hmmm if all players in IO are cheating than you are cheating too *freak*

Now please define what you consider as cheating that everyone does?

Babysitting? Multiaccounting? Pushing? something else?

Also let's put things in some perspective. Since you say you play from 2007 i'm sure you are experienced and you wont complain for things noobs usually complain and i would really like to hear what you consider as cheating.

I really never like when people make those accusations. Suspecting someone is cheating and actually proving it are like sun and moon.

I'm sure you know that like in the real life, someone can even kill a person and you (including police) can have very strong doubts but it's totally another pair of shoes to prove it.

It took more than 1 year for admins to gather enough proof that one (actually more) alliance is cheating. The worst cheat i ever saw. Usually most of the cheats need to be proven by players playing (witnesses).

As far as i understand "computers" and i have extensive knowledge, IO can have automatic routines/logic that try to find most obvious cheats. They for sure log all IPs, browser info and some other stuff but all of those automatic routines are good for catching noob cheating.

Serious cheating is almost impossible to catch even if you have (almost) 100% proof. For example 1 player have 2 laptops and 2 internet providers (2 separate IPs). They can multiaccount for as long as they want and IO can't do much.

Tell me the difference between this

1. My alliance use skype, we organize so our attacks are timed, we spy for eachoter, we attack like horde etc etc. Also from time to time i organize attacks with our allies so players from different alliances attack same target

2. Some players attack you at the same time, they spy you from different accounts, they attack you from different alliances even

How you can prove they don't speak on skype? How you can prove that's the same person. Only way to prove that is their stupidity. They need to do something really stupid like selling iron for 0.1 or fixing the battles so IO can capture that and add 1+1
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 00:35:06 AM »

So many published But no matter...*pardon* Babysitting? Multiaccounting? Pushing? *hahaha* nowadays that stuff used by kids...
My alliance use skype

*Shocked*  I hope mean ~40 ppl in the conference

few per realm is enough....including the army of IO "Team"

what you consider as cheating.

i guess forbidden software nothing more yet  *tired* Competitors are always interested in this  *Undecided*

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 20:12:14 PM »

its too easy to cheat in this game. the first year i played i wa simpressed with the game and i thought cheating was limited, i was shocked to learn how easy it was to actually manipulate the system. if i decide to play this game again actively i will cheat, if you dont cheat you will never survive. admin encourages cheating so why cry. just do as everyone else and problem solved, when you get caught only the small accounts are banned, some of them, and the big account is blocked only for 48hrs, thats nothing especially if you dont build troops there until you finish your research, you only lose some resources, build big enough forts and high points protects the account during the ban.
cosmin
RoBoYz
Private

boyz don't cryyy......

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 23:54:00 PM »

look here...trust me..if romanian 1 will not be check untill this era is finish, and if mio_eu will not check at moderator at romanian forum, i  swear   by my god that you will regret!
i sent 1 milion prints at mio eu to proud of chating at players "mutu"...to see that he sent ghifts at realm 82.....this is imperia my friends...this is imperia....
again, best regardes cosmin.

RoBoYz
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 12:39:05 PM »

imagine if imperia really sucked, my wife would divorce me, id weigh 30kgs, cant wait for 3d version....muhgahahahahahahaha

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 23:42:31 PM »

*tired* boooring

imagine if imperia really sucked, my wife would divorce me, id weigh 30kgs, cant wait for 3d version....muhgahahahahahahaha

3d still can`t suck... *pardon* as much as 2d ofc  *hihi*

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 23:55:28 PM »

Interesting claim. Based on what evidence?

numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 00:00:48 AM »

*tired* boooring

i would disagree, however, IO forum is not the appropriate venue to discuss such matters.....im thinking your 3d is broken, but im likely mistaken, mine works great, numpty like.....

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 00:21:41 AM »

i would disagree, however, IO forum is not the appropriate venue to discuss such matters.....im thinking your 3d is broken, but im likely mistaken, mine works great, numpty like.....

What is 3d  *hihi*

i remember one american company some time ago selling floppy disks with that name  *freak*
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 10:29:13 AM »

why?
this is imperia!
best regards, cosmin!

First, mind your language!

Second, mind your groundless accusations!

Third, if you have some report to do, do it like it should be done - write a straight mail to support@imperiaonline.org instead of throwing a public bomb with unclear purposes and vague reasons.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: