Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 09:38:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillage attacks  (Read 12387 times)
maxentius
« on: February 08, 2011, 19:58:07 PM »

The limit for pillage attacks should be removed!

Reason: This limit discriminates single players!

For example:  

Actually I fight alone against alliance MEDITERRA. MEDITERRA has 45 members. I have 11 provinces. 4 members of MEDITERRA pillaged all my provinces in few days..(if they were better, they could have pillaged all provinces at once)

Now I have to pay back player after player...but I can only pillage 4 times a day...so I need several days until I can pillage all provinces of a player who has also 11 provinces....to take vengeance to all players I need weeks.

Therefore I suggest to remove the 4times limit. There is already a limit for pillages so that you can only pillage once in 168 hours. Also cowardly players could capitulate. That is enough, there is no need for extra discrimination of single players.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 20:01:53 PM by maxentius » Logged
kikiriki
Translators

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 21:50:31 PM »

there is also one thing that pisses me off... when you send an army on pillage it is automatically count as one... so if you send 4 armies and widthraw them after 15sec (you entered wrong number of units for ex.) you cant send any more pillages that day... stupid rant

Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 21:55:59 PM »

where is logic that u can ALONE fight 45 members,and have same firepower as they do.Dont u see other side of medal ?limits keep u alive.What if 100% of population can be pillaged,not only 20-30%??u would have 0 population ,and probably quit .One of reasons why 4 is limit is that 1 player cannot dedicate his honor to slow down MANY enemies.It would be overpowered tactic.So im sorry coz u cant fully retaliate to 45 members in pillage ,which is coward-attack,requires so weak force to do it.U can kill their armies,why dont u do that,when ur such great warrior.

maxentius
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 19:31:53 PM »

Well Imperia Online is a bad game. It is a waste of time playing this game. Quantity and money is all what counts. I played this game in REALM 9 but not as premium member...just for free. Despite that I could get in a quite short time 11 provinces and huge army....but what pisses me off is that there is a big alliance called MEDITERRA. 99% of the players in REALM9 are members in that alliance or at least in a way related to them. Also players who are not members in that ally exchange presents with members of the ally and versa. Most players from MEDITERRA are from Greece, Italy, Turkey or another country in southern Europe. So you have 3 options in that game....

1st only attack goldfarms and be quite
2nd become member of the big alliance and only attack goldfarms or single players (that 1% who is not member of that alliance or related to that ally with PT or other shit)

3rd. quite the game and play something more interesting.

PS: It is not recommended to fight against that huge ally. They are online almost 18 hours a day, each day in different time. This is possible because of babysitting. Game administration seems to allow this....therefore even if one player of them is offline for 1 week and he has a huge amount of gold on stock nobody attacks them. Thats how imperia online works....ah yes,  they decided to treat my as enemy and than the game was over for me. Each week pillage attacksfrom severall players....you can not strike back because you can only pillage 4times a day also attemps count.....so fuck Imperai Online. Its just another shit game. I also tried to be online about 18 hours  a day...but the enemies where also always online when I was online, even played with my Iphone...now I am too tired. I have also a real life to live.

Just for info, the game was not over because of low economy or other shit....I actually have small army and can send it away for about 20 hours....aslo I sttill can produce 1.5 mio gold per 10 hours even with  when all provinces are pillaged.......but it is just to boring to play like this.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 19:48:48 PM by maxentius » Logged
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 22:13:37 PM »

just another satisfied customer *ok*
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 01:24:39 AM »

but what pisses me off is that there is a big alliance called MEDITERRA. 99% of the players in REALM9 are members in that alliance or at least in a way related to them. 

Nice Alliance Number 1 in Points Rankings - But dont be pissed off, pissed them Off... 

Actually I fight alone against alliance MEDITERRA. MEDITERRA has 45 members. I have 11 provinces. 4 members of MEDITERRA pillaged all my provinces in few days..(if they were better, they could have pillaged all provinces at once)

Thats better, you have 45 targets for armies and 45 x Number of Provinces to be pillaged as Targets.   Since they have not pillaged you all at once, they are not a cohesive unit which is good.  *freak* *freak*  Piece of Advice, you have a good economy ang strong army, destroy the nearest player first one by one, you will see soon the one near you will wave those white flags.  If there is one thing that IO should put a limit is the number of times a player capitulates consecutively to a single player..

One of reasons why 4 is limit is that 1 player cannot dedicate his honor to slow down MANY enemies.

Pillager sends pillages to Farmers to piss them off not to slow them down... You can not slow down a farmer with credits through pillaged 

So you have 3 options in that game....

1st only attack goldfarms and be quite
2nd become member of the big alliance and only attack goldfarms or single players (that 1% who is not member of that alliance or related to that ally with PT or other shit)

3rd. quite the game and play something more interesting.

PS: It is not recommended to fight against that huge ally.

4th Option Declare WAR on everone on sight..  Pillage for Pillage, Siege for Siege. That will make IO fun..   GOOD LUCK TIRADPASS  HAVE FUN

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: