Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 23:52:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: why cannot send attack...?
give me an answer - 0 (0%)
give me a solution - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: attack  (Read 1760 times)
patkong81
Private

« on: February 06, 2011, 10:40:41 AM »

my military point now increased to 55k, why i cannot attack those people who are 2 times point lesser than me? i did this before with my honor is 271 which i think it is not too bad... anyone experience this before? please advice...
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »

you can attak up to 5x your range.. try using another browser. if the problem persist maybe there's a problem with your internet connection  *hihi*

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
memo360
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 10:54:33 AM »

warning! you must have at least have 1mbps connection to attack above 2x range  *freak*
patkong81
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »

you can attak up to 5x your range.. try using another browser. if the problem persist maybe there's a problem with your internet connection  *hihi*

but i be able to do annex, or attack my own circle province, only cannot attack enemies surrounding... any idea regarding this?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 12:58:15 PM »

Those players are probably out of your 5x points. Maybe they were goldcoins before so you could attack them, they returned so now you cant attck them, because they have 2 little points compared to you. And having 0 miloitary points or 55k, it doesnt matter. Your networth is important for 2x and 5x range, not military points.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
patkong81
Private

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 13:30:57 PM »

Those players are probably out of your 5x points. Maybe they were goldcoins before so you could attack them, they returned so now you cant attck them, because they have 2 little points compared to you. And having 0 miloitary points or 55k, it doesnt matter. Your networth is important for 2x and 5x range, not military points.

even 0.5x or goldcoins also not able to attack now... very confusing! i tried to change other browsers, 4 types but yet still the same thing happened... is it anything caused becoming like this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: