Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:36:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: frustrating laugh  (Read 2752 times)
kikiriki
Translators

« on: January 30, 2011, 05:01:05 AM »

surely everybody knows that frustrating laugh that gets when u see something and u would just like to cry but u start laughing like crazy?
ok, i decided to check those bonuses that we have in second and third circle and do u know what i found? on all 4 mountains i got bonuses for wood hehehe, but that wasnt enough for the evening, noooo. in the past few days, i got some very fancy stuff from IO gods... first 50 trebuchets(nice), then things got a lot better for me, first 3-days-in-a-row nothing, then max happiness, but my provinces were on max already, so thats a nothing too, AND then the grand finale, 8 battering rams and 2(yes u read correctly, 2) javelin men... ok, what am I suppose to do with 2 javelin men? i got a M points and so far no idea what to do with them(i send them to kindergarden to frighten kids a little hehehehe)

dear  *heart* *heart* IO team *heart* *heart*, I'M NOT COMPLAINING, just talking to others, and asking for their oppinion on usefull usage of my 2 new fierce warriors.... *hahaha*
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 05:02:21 AM by kikiriki » Logged

Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 08:34:00 AM »

surely everybody knows that frustrating laugh that gets when u see something and u would just like to cry but u start laughing like crazy?
ok, i decided to check those bonuses that we have in second and third circle and do u know what i found? on all 4 mountains i got bonuses for wood hehehe, but that wasnt enough for the evening, noooo. in the past few days, i got some very fancy stuff from IO gods... first 50 trebuchets(nice), then things got a lot better for me, first 3-days-in-a-row nothing, then max happiness, but my provinces were on max already, so thats a nothing too, AND then the grand finale, 8 battering rams and 2(yes u read correctly, 2) javelin men... ok, what am I suppose to do with 2 javelin men? i got a M points and so far no idea what to do with them(i send them to kindergarden to frighten kids a little hehehehe)

dear  *heart* *heart* IO team *heart* *heart*, I'M NOT COMPLAINING, just talking to others, and asking for their oppinion on usefull usage of my 2 new fierce warriors.... *hahaha*

i forgot to open those "god gifts"  *pardon*  *Embarrassed*
 *hihi*

*freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 18:57:27 PM »

Dunno. Some g1y p0rn to frighten all attackers away from your kingdom (problem is... those attackers that are not shocked away will most probably come not only for the pillage).

Lucius
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 05:47:14 AM »

Halfway through reading this god awful boring post i did the  *crazy* laugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: