Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 16:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need more detailed information?  (Read 1522 times)
xilix
Private

« on: November 30, 2007, 17:45:06 PM »

Sorry for my repeats of game instruction how to play... i thast whant to save time of new players for searching info about a lot of things to read like: how it's, how it works... in one topic and it will be a good opportunity for me to better uderstand when you see all tips in one place ...
So idea is to writte a detail manual about a battle motion, strategy and preperation of war, when attack or to declear war... in two ways 1. player vs player and 2. alliance vs alliance... all of us i think wants to win battle or war...

It's going to be big manual about strategic ways how to do it - to reach of victory, at time sight and a low loses of units... How do you think do we need manual and examples about strategic ways how to do it? Let's vote... it's going to be a original manual + much more detailed information.

or maybe it's bad idea? ;/  *tired*
becouse a lot of questions in this forum repeats  *hmm*, a little bigger order will save from thoses Q's  *evil*

Well? Do we need it? or not?  *bear* come on ppl let's vote... ps.(i like voting)  *Grin* it's good way how to assosiate with others, for example we can work all of us on this little project for suggestion of your way to reach victory in fights... or even maybe few tricks witch ones will do a lot to win.  *dance*
Leila
Wicked Fairy
Lieutenant

Fire & Blood!

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 17:53:24 PM »

I was thinking to do such topic for some time but my English is not good enough to explain clearly and accurately ;( btw learning from experience = big fun *Smiley*

I am the storm I am the wonder
And the flashlights nightmares
And sudden explosions...

I don't know what more to ask for
I was given just one wish
xilix
Private

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 18:22:54 PM »

i'm not good in english too... but well i can tray to do my best at this object... for all kind  *bear*  *YAHOO* only with your help! to make good and usefull in many ways this project...

it's still not enough votes for make it true...

enyone else? i think we have to wait atleast 24h to see result of "do we need it or not" to made this idea real...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 19:09:54 PM by xilix » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: