Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Capitulation  (Read 9050 times)
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« on: January 22, 2011, 09:02:40 AM »

How long can a player stay on Capitulation against one player?   I used to have  an account where a player capitulated to me in 7 straight weeks..  Would it be possible that after the 2nd or 3rd capitualtion, that player will be barred from capitulating for the next 168 hours..

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 17:01:32 PM »

There was a solution for that in GW- you can capitulate only from people who attacked you during the last 24 hours. However, you cannot attack them 24 hours after your capitulation from them expires. Also, you cannot capitulate from someone you have attacked at the last 48 hours. It was a nice solution.

kikiriki
Translators

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 22:03:53 PM »

There was a solution for that in GW- you can capitulate only from people who attacked you during the last 24 hours. However, you cannot attack them 24 hours after your capitulation from them expires. Also, you cannot capitulate from someone you have attacked at the last 48 hours. It was a nice solution.

but the same thing is implemented here: You cannot capitulate to a player you have attacked in the past 48 hours or to a player who hasn't attacked you in the past 48 hours.

Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 01:50:13 AM »

ok at least he fights back.. but my problem is with players who capitulate for 6 or 7 straight weeks.. my goodness, is 3 weeks not enough to build armies and hit/fight back.. anyway good luck farmers  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: