Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:31:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a very sad and tragic story about colonies  (Read 4498 times)
kikiriki
Translators

« on: January 21, 2011, 11:01:00 AM »

A word of advice: if u have a weak heart dont read this.
Ok lets start. Once upon ago, in a galaxy far, far away there was a great empire of man. Educated folk, fierce warriors, beautful women. And of course the best ruler in the whole galaxy(read me). But one day foul prince saw that his older brother(emperor) isnt gonna perish so soon, and he decided to leave the empire and starts his own. So he gathered his most faithful servants, and they went to find a better future. After aprox 45min they found a perfect spot to build their new empire. Now, u must know how good was the emperor: he gave to those 100k political disidents nearly of 30M resources. And what happens now? Disidents were so happy that they found a new place to live and they busted their ass to build some houses and a defense wall for start. But after 12hours of hard labour they all fell asleep. Emperor himself had said that he'll visit them when they are finished. But they havent had any luck. In only 40min and 30sec the whole colonie was sacked down. Murder, pillage and rape everywhere. Only few survived and reported that genocide back to their holy emperor. His royal majesty was devastaded and wowed revenge... to be continued

Dear admins, we warned u. Colonies were 2 easy to break down. All u have to have is 40k heavy swordsman. I have 200k. Does that means i can destroy 5 colonies at once?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 11:10:27 AM by kikiriki » Logged

Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?
kikiriki
Translators

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 19:58:58 PM »

the story continues...
after a moment of grief and sadness for casualties, and giving the poor slaughter people a proper burial, the enraged men lusted for blood... so they went home, pick up their swords and marched into revenge.... but in half way they realised they are all hungry cause they rushed like madman into frenzy mode, so they alter their rute and sacked some poor guys warehouse. they found some quality beer and got drunk.... the emperor was shocked: "my elite guard" he said "drunk? what now?" and he think, and he think but the solution for his problem just wasnt there.... but then, from the smoke of the ruined castle a shadow emerged. a loyal spy who has managed to infiltrate into enemy lair... "i found a perfect target your majesty" he said "a bulgarian player from leading alliance". "and for that type of player we have just the right army hehehe...". "Indeed" emperor  started laughing. "send our women into attack, there is no need for warriors in this conflict". and so the women marched, armed only with kitchen knives.... and the colony fell down, swooped away from the global map, in the same manner as dust is swooped with a broom... message from colony to capital was intercepted( *sos* *sos*) was written... and our women returned safely home to make their hangover men something to eat... but the question remains: will men be so embarrassed with this women victory and, in hoping to keep their manhood, destroy everything in their path? we'll found out after commercials... dont leave your PC screen  *heart*
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 20:02:29 PM by kikiriki » Logged

crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 07:24:16 AM »

+k for inventiveness  but -k for grammar    *bravo* *black_eye*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 07:25:39 AM by crass » Logged

Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 13:15:21 PM »

Aw, cut him some slack, he`s just a translator  *hihi* I`ve seen worse, WAY worse *Angry* Nice story, waiting for the pillow fights  evil4

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
kikiriki
Translators

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 14:39:49 PM »

sry dude, i was in metro, and writing on my mobile phone... i'll fix it later

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 16:07:21 PM »

sry dude, i was in metro, and writing on my mobile phone... i'll fix it later

Why would you bother? Crass looks to be nice guy and i really don't understand why he had to wordsmith you?

most of us are NOT english native speakers so bad spelling comes as rule.

Or we should all start writing in our native language so no spelling errors. I bet crass would be happy then.
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 16:23:53 PM »

Why would you bother? Crass looks to be nice guy and i really don't understand why he had to wordsmith you?

Or we should all start writing in our native language so no spelling errors. I bet crass would be happy then.

im fairly certain if we spoke in our native tounges crass wouldn´t care about grammar or anything else you wrote....hahahahahahaha

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 17:05:07 PM »

I bet most people won't be able to write in their native language without grammar (and spelling) errors either write
Anyway, back to story...

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 17:29:29 PM »

Hvað er þetta maður.... bara smá grín í gangi hérna hjá crass... vertu með þessa stæla himpigimpið þitt.
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
kikiriki
Translators

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 22:01:15 PM »

Hvað er þetta maður.... bara smá grín í gangi hérna hjá crass... vertu með þessa stæla himpigimpið þitt.
 *freak*

aaaa dont spam on my tragic story.... i'll continue after dinner cause something big happened *hihi*

Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 23:08:12 PM »

*freak*

Don't make me write things I don't want Judy or Yovanna to translate. *freak*

crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2011, 04:03:10 AM »

yeah sorry i guess i was just  in one of those moods lol no -k was given lol

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 05:38:34 AM »

aaaa dont spam on my tragic story.... i'll continue after dinner cause something big happened *hihi*

aaah.. your personal mobile phone blogg.... ok  *ok*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
kikiriki
Translators

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 17:37:15 PM »

so, lets continue...

when the men woke up they held up a secret council. they realised that bulgarian players are so weak that women will stay at home and cook while the children will go and kill the enemy. if that happens the men would be forced to actually WORK something. and that just isn't an option.  *hmm* The emperor himself is counting on them. so they lined up in front of his observatory and waited for his decision. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLhvFSmhGC0
and after that speech they marched to war.... but they were unprepared for the sight they saw very soon. not one, not even two, but 10 enemy colonies next to each other, forming a one big colony city. "Wow" was the most common word. "what now?" -"we wait for the cover of darkness".... well i wont describe the battles, i filmed them so be so good and watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gp2YfJJ3S4&feature=related
and that's what happened with 10 bulgarian colonies....

but wait, there is more. the angry enemy emperors decided to quickly retaliate while my army was far from home... "burn and pillage" they said ""women and children are defensless while the men are out"... they were so wrong... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55nNl9npsfI&feature=related

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: