Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 07:11:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed from IO Team and goodbyes  (Read 10445 times)
Star Blade
Captain

Master of Disaster :P

« on: January 18, 2011, 16:55:14 PM »

Hi all,
many of You probably don't even know me. But many do... *wink*

Since 2005 I was in IO Team so maybe some of You hear a little bit about me *Smiley* But I do not want to talk about history now *Smiley*

Since today without stating specific reason I was removed from IO Team I wish to write thanks for everyone who played with me because it seems the road in IO ended for me. *Smiley*

Since I was removed for disagreement concerning fixing battles and how this is understood by IO Games - which in my opinion is complitelly wrong - I do not see any point in further participation in IO Games and Sunday will be the last day of my participation in IO Games. *rose*

So as I said I will decide what to do till the end of the week, maybe some changes within the situation itself arise, but I am realistic and I doubt that anything changes. *gamer*

For the moment - I wish to thank anyone who played with and against me. It was really pleasure to play with You and I wish You all good luck. *rose*

Best wishes. *rose*

I am who I am and I do what I can *bear*

R4E2 --> top1 mil; top3 net worth; 5 medals;
R5E3 --> top35 mil; top4 net worth; 3 meda
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 20:43:00 PM »

I knew you from some where Star Blade. Anyway good luck  *hihi* .

Have fun, don`t forget that all quiters come back sometimes.

/salutes/

by Koramae.
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 21:46:32 PM »

Don't know who you are... but I can guess. 'Cos I know other people from IO (well, from other games), who quitted. I respect your decision but I hope you don't plan quitting IO forum. With every such "goodbye" topic it gets darker (cannot find an appropriate word).

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 01:03:35 AM »

Hi all,
many of You probably don't even know me. But many do... *wink*

Since 2005 I was in IO Team so maybe some of You hear a little bit about me *Smiley* But I do not want to talk about history now *Smiley*

Since today without stating specific reason I was removed from IO Team I wish to write thanks for everyone who played with me because it seems the road in IO ended for me. *Smiley*

Since I was removed for disagreement concerning fixing battles and how this is understood by IO Games - which in my opinion is complitelly wrong - I do not see any point in further participation in IO Games and Sunday will be the last day of my participation in IO Games. *rose*

So as I said I will decide what to do till the end of the week, maybe some changes within the situation itself arise, but I am realistic and I doubt that anything changes. *gamer*

For the moment - I wish to thank anyone who played with and against me. It was really pleasure to play with You and I wish You all good luck. *rose*

Best wishes. *rose*

I have seen you around alot *Smiley* Big thanks for your good work  *rose*

and....
We always welcome fresh recruit on the spammer side  *rose*  *freak* 
Let me know if you are interested  *hihi*   

*freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 19:22:00 PM »

I play for years too and as far as i know you were the good guy. If yovanna leaves i would quit playing the game.

We really need normal and not fill like "god" people running the show.
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 21:38:46 PM »

i agree  *rose* *NOSPAM*

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 00:13:04 AM »

I play for years too and as far as i know you were the good guy. If yovanna leaves i would quit playing the game.

We really need normal and not fill like "god" people running the show.

neko, 2 questions about the aforementioned statement. 

1st question - what is a good guy?  in my alliance we are all good guys who on occasion, as we are human, commit a mistake or two by crushing someone who naturally HAS to be the bad guy.  does a good guy, "Use the force starblade"?  Did Neko turn to the "Dark side"?  Does a good guy play for barcelona or manchester?  I think all good guys play for the Miami Dolphins and their light sabers are green, but I am numpty after all and I dont know much *freak*

2nd question - please define normal.  There is a culture where it is "normal" to grab the mans testicles, stretch them as far as they go without bursting and nail them to a piece of wood as ornament.  Is this normal?  In a prsion setting, it is "normal" for heterosexual men to seek out other men to have anal sex.  Is this "normal" for a straight guy?  In ancient Rome there used to be vomitoriums for people to eat til they puke.  is this today normal?

I´ve been around here for a long time and I am fairly sure no one in IO team feels like a higher being, although on occasion a few have acted like they have some superior powers, like when mony would test things in game and have 100k points while others had 100 points, but thats cause in gaming someone has the ability to be "God-like" (btw i´d like access to that button for 10 minutes at any point in my life:-))

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 01:27:55 AM »

neko, 2 questions about the aforementioned statement. 

1st question - what is a good guy?  in my alliance we are all good guys who on occasion, as we are human, commit a mistake or two by crushing someone who naturally HAS to be the bad guy.  does a good guy, "Use the force starblade"?  Did Neko turn to the "Dark side"?  Does a good guy play for barcelona or manchester?  I think all good guys play for the Miami Dolphins and their light sabers are green, but I am numpty after all and I dont know much *freak*

2nd question - please define normal.  There is a culture where it is "normal" to grab the mans testicles, stretch them as far as they go without bursting and nail them to a piece of wood as ornament.  Is this normal?  In a prsion setting, it is "normal" for heterosexual men to seek out other men to have anal sex.  Is this "normal" for a straight guy?  In ancient Rome there used to be vomitoriums for people to eat til they puke.  is this today normal?

I´ve been around here for a long time and I am fairly sure no one in IO team feels like a higher being, although on occasion a few have acted like they have some superior powers, like when mony would test things in game and have 100k points while others had 100 points, but thats cause in gaming someone has the ability to be "God-like" (btw i´d like access to that button for 10 minutes at any point in my life:-))

only bad ppl do not support Liverpool  evil4
 *freak*

I like to eat  *rose* I guess, I envy ancient Rome  *hihi*  *freak*

*freak*

Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 01:42:40 AM »

Imagine having vomitoriums now. The humanity would have died out from pandemics for the fifth time by now.

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 02:03:59 AM »

Imagine having vomitoriums now. The humanity would have died out from pandemics for the fifth time by now.

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the
vomitoriums,

*freak*

numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 11:28:02 AM »

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the
vomitoriums,

*freak*

lets get gross....lets get the setting right, numpty visits the vomitorium after a binge of macdonalds, walks into vomitorium, sees kopator and shremetev barfing all over the place, numpty says, "hey kopator, how is that new mcrib sandwich from macdonalds?", turns to his right, sees shremetev head first in the barf bin and notices, "I told you not to eat the Cesar horse sandwich from burger king, hormones man".....numpty moves away and proceeds to puke....

have a nice weekend all.....

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 14:43:19 PM »

numpty moves away and proceeds to puke...

....  but then he sees his boss sitting sweating in next vomit seat. *Shocked*
"Aint you supposed to be repairing my personal restroom vomitorium, eh Numpty? ! " said his boss, Oton.
The shock that his boss had discovered his absence, makes Numpty so frighten  head_hurts_kr that he can´t close the deal and swallows his mcdonald xxl big mac *black_eye*
 *freak*
Oton, stands up and walks towards Numpty with something very thin and long..... "eh, see what Judy gave me, when she left"  evil4
But Numpty is saved by a startling appearance of a boy that walks now into the vomitorium ...... butt naked. *Shocked*
"oh.... sorry guys.... i thought this were russian style vomitorium...... you know both sauna and vomitorium.... " said Maeof and looks to Sheremetev who is thinking; "Home, Sweet Home"
 *TEASE*
 *freak*

Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 17:49:40 PM »

I wonder why you got removed now instead of the thousand other times we've argued for what not. Maybe because you went on Polish forum and started posting blatant lies about fixing battles, gold pushing being allowed when I specifically explained they are not(we didn't even talk about gold pushing, yet you decided to include it.. God knows why, for more drama I suppose)..
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 17:55:47 PM »

God knows why, for more drama I suppose)..

it´s all about puking Krum, no drama, vomitation.... *freak*

and yes i am aware that the word vomitation likely does not exist, but i am not forum stuff either so fuck it[/size]

Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 18:31:05 PM »

Yeah. Everyone who donates effort and time to help the game (sometimes for years), finally turns out to be a hidden demigod of arch-evil, selfish exploiter and a drama lover. Why?

The game developes in a direction that normal players do not like. They find certain things inappropriate. And forum staff is made mostly of players who want to help other players and the game. So sometimes they take a stand, because they think atleast their opinion (of an experienced and respected player with knowledge) might change something. For better. But no. And I can imagine that in one time too many the answer shows how much respect exactly you have for their help and opinion. Little wonder more and more people abandon their positions. Correct me, if I am wrong. But I will stick to statistics.

Note the fact that Star Blade is quitting. And only three people drop a line regarding that. Another great indicator where things are goind. You reserve your rights of taking global decisions, etc, etc... And you have all the grounds for that. The community is no longer functioning like it should, only a couple of players discuss problems seriously enough. But, since there are only 4 or 5 of them, by default they are a bunch of people who misunderstood something.

And one final question- if I protest against the FACT that a certain CM threatened with account deletion a player for reporting a serious indication of security loophole... Will that be blatan lies? Or drama? Wasn't tragedy a subgenre of drama?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: