Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 16:44:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A GOOD and interesting war HaVoC vs. RoBoys  (Read 19344 times)
chance
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 00:19:49 AM »

of course...i didnt have army at the moment *Smiley* but now i have a lot...you did see something of armys whe i atacked first Asmodeu......good work...but as i sadid to you pilage is a act of cowards and noobs......but i spoke a lot with kubylah and i understood why he atacked and how...but i think in his actions i saw a little rasizm..but nothing materrs...then i got my workers back in 2 days...so no matter...good luck to you all...even kubylah *Smiley* ..but most important good luck in real life......

kubilay is my friend. and i congratulate you for him too. *bear* and he surprised that you make army finally.  you were very poor i think. about Asmodeu. he is good friend of kubilay. soon be ready for surprises.. he will be angry when he hear that his good friend get attacks by you. *Lips Sealed* again well done to you.  *bravo* it is only game, lets try to enjoy together. *bear*
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 00:20:57 AM by chance » Logged
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 10:11:10 AM »

yes i know but kubylah can"t do nothing i am 8 times biger...and i have now more then 150k elite.....and what the shit....they declared war on us..we beated theyr asses.....kubylah aint so good...he just build a lot of army from the begining and pelaged evrybody....so i don"t think he is such a good player...evryoane can do this strategy..but it is a bad one...oki you can make 100-150 pilages...but after that?? you have -600 or -700 honor...your army will be once broken..how it hapened with kubylah..and the realm for you is over.....thx chance for your wards  *bear* *bear* *bear* , but i dont fear them......this is a game.....and i dont make it thery important...but i lake beutifull batlles ..so i wait for them.....aaa and after my atack and my mates atacks...asmodeu was kicked out from the HaVoC and he entered in vacation mode..that means they are not a good alliance...in RoBoys if you were beaten , and from this they lost the war , you are not kicked OUT....in ther we are friends all..and this is more important and fun ..we don"t put wining wars at any cost on the first place..... So evrybody good luck in the game and in real life...."Don't make the game your life" , " If IO is a narcotic , then realm10 is fucking LSD"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 10:13:21 AM by DarkSoul » Logged

k_mihai
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 10:19:01 AM »

he, he, u should see mithrandir in r4 *Grin* what`s that, only  -700 honor, is for kids

dark soud, guess who got za second medal in r10? *Grin*
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 10:38:11 AM »

he, he, u should see mithrandir in r4 *Grin* what`s that, only  -700 honor, is for kids

dark soud, guess who got za second medal in r10? *Grin*

not dark soud but Dark Soul *Smiley*

let me gues...hm Huh?.....you *Smiley*

k_mihai
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »

probably *Grin*
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 03:12:06 AM »

darksoul...when ic an find u to change a few words becaus ei got no news from smitrea ..he s in vacantion mode on R7 and here in R5 is not answering (i am 1 of those romanian pissed off becaus eu dont help  his mates ) goodluck
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 10:32:23 AM »

darksoul...when ic an find u to change a few words becaus ei got no news from smitrea ..he s in vacantion mode on R7 and here in R5 is not answering (i am 1 of those romanian pissed off becaus eu dont help  his mates ) goodluck
hm.....i dont know leave a mesage here....ill speak with him....

LuBu
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 13:49:35 PM »

Nice war!!! Fantastic! *Grin*
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 13:52:53 PM »

Nice war!!! Fantastic! *Grin*

thx  *Smiley* *Smiley* *pardon* *pardon* *bear* *bear*

zorzal
Private

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 22:26:30 PM »

i have a question.. did roboys leave realm 7? cause smitrea went on vacation mode and did'nt come back...
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 22:27:48 PM »

yes ... roboys left r7 when r5 started  *Smiley*

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 21:07:56 PM »

i have a question.. did roboys leave realm 7? cause smitrea went on vacation mode and did'nt come back...

we didn't see any fun there......and it was not only about smitrea....but there were these 2 alliances ..turks ones...TR_MARSHAL and BEYAZ_TURKS...with theyr firend kartal....the moderator..and maybe some admin....
with TR_MARSHAL we won the war..but it was counted for us like a lost war...we had that post on the forum..but it was deleted in the first 4 hours....evryoane can make theyr conclusions..but Beyaz ware some cowards...we tolked to them since the begining of the era...to fight 1 against 1...and when TR_MARSHAL declared war on us..the next day they declared..after that we made a non atack pact for 2 days...and after 20 hours..one of our player was atacked by them...sorry but my conclusion TURK PLAYEARS ARE CHEATERS < COWARDS < UNHONORABLE PLAYEARS...and I'll break evry turk i can....sorry maybe there are diferent turks...but i wont stop slaying them....

LuBu
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 21:06:09 PM »

Nice War!
STIVI
Private

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 12:34:42 PM »

RememberMe, could you tell everybody a little story from the war against Croatia! that was even better war at the time! Tell them why did you attack us, how stronger you were then us and what was the result! and yes i REMENBER YOU!
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 00:42:53 AM »

Stivi are you mad becouse you got and danijiel got screwed?Huh?...... *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*
hm such brave wariors but still cheating..isn't that corect??? *pardon* *pardon* *pardon*
you aren't wellcome on this post..so go cry on your own.....

Sincerly yours : RememberMe[RoBoys]

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: