Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 20:38:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gift from IO Gods  (Read 1398 times)
pzkpfw5
Sergeant

« on: January 17, 2011, 22:18:15 PM »

I have to say IO Gods have been very generous...today for the second time i got what should be the best gift ever: MAX happiness...but for me it's useless because when i open it i already have max . Is there a way i can use this great gift that i'm not aware of? What would be nice is to open the casket but take what's inside only when we need it...that day of course.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 23:48:24 PM »

I have to say IO Gods have been very generous...today for the second time i got what should be the best gift ever: MAX happiness...but for me it's useless because when i open it i already have max . Is there a way i can use this great gift that i'm not aware of? What would be nice is to open the casket but take what's inside only when we need it...that day of course.

he he he he he. I doubt they would ever do it my friend. That means the moment you see max happiness you would push your tax to maximum. IF they implement that THAN it would be the best gift ever but as it is now for most of us that's same like getting empty basket  *hihi*
pzkpfw5
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 00:25:40 AM »

he he he he he. I doubt they would ever do it my friend. That means the moment you see max happiness you would push your tax to maximum. IF they implement that THAN it would be the best gift ever but as it is now for most of us that's same like getting empty basket  *hihi*
I made calculation and if i max my happiness i only get a little above 1M gold/24hrs...that isn't that much.One of my gifts was more than 1M wood...if IO Gods gave me that than why not gold  *Smiley*
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 00:27:17 AM by pzkpfw5 » Logged
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »

We can also give you access to cheat menus, master tools and magic boxes and take all the fun away. 
pzkpfw5
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 14:32:20 PM »

Yes it's really fun to get a gift and not be able to use it...more fun than not getting one at all *suicide*
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 15:02:46 PM »

Yes it's really fun to get a gift and not be able to use it...more fun than not getting one at all *suicide*

If it's such a problem for you, you can easily ignore the temple and not get any gift.

The drama is unnecessary. There is something extra and free we provided you with, grab the opportunity or just ignore it, it's not mandatory.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: