Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 01:49:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7K of population disappeared instantly (R93)  (Read 5360 times)
antoniusb
Private

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 16:57:50 PM »

I would really like to see those log files, if I could, where you say no abnormality is noted in my population changes. Could you please send them via PM or via my personal address linked to the account. I am not joking with you in saying that I am concerned with my own mental health if what I am reporting never occurred. Do you really think I am going through all of this trouble not believing what I say is true? I need to know if I should visit a mental health professional because I have perfect clarity on the event in question where the population went from excess of 20K to ~13K.

I never build housing until I am approaching my limit so that gives me even more indication that my recollection is not in error (either that or my hallucinations are even more dramatic). Though I am not an elite player, I am a fairly decent player with a good amount of experience playing this game so I would hope to be treated like a noob or someone trying to scam you. I appreciate that you volunteer your time to monitor this board, but please treat me with some respect by providing some data to back up your claim.

Regarding your statement that it is impossible to reach 20K in population in the time frame in which I am saying that I did, I am in the process of attempting to verify that claim at the moment. Unfortunately, my test account was automatically set up in R93. My intent was to do this test in another Realm so now I will be in violation of TOS when I log into my main account and face a ban. I hope the admins will be understanding and not punish me for what I am doing.

I really do hope that you do not take offence at my statements. Please understand, if you were in my shoes you would be doing the same in asking for the data to be verified personally. I do this kind of work professionally so I have the ability to determine what data is relevant and how to analyze it. If you are correct, I have no problem admitting my own error but I will need to see at least some data that supports your analysis.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 17:35:40 PM by antoniusb » Logged
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »

I would really like to see those log files.

Sure you cannot.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: