Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 14:36:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to join (English speaking) alliance in R93 (antoniusbl)  (Read 5239 times)
antoniusb
Private

« on: January 08, 2011, 19:01:20 PM »

I am looking to join an alliance in R93. The alliance should be one where the primary language is English (I also speak some spanish too so that is OK). I would like to be in the position of scientist for most of the time. I wouldnt mind sharing the role but I would like to have the role at least as much as any other member.

The alliance should be one that emphasizes smart, patient game play (this Realm lasts almost 1.5 yrs) rather than constant warfare with everyone. I also think that is smarter to have a smaller alliance with dedicated players in the beginning rather than trying to add a lot of members who become liabilities in time of war.

I prefer paying higher taxes to get the alliance techs rather than relying on members that turn out not to be so reliable. My approach is to be respectful of other players and to keep on friendly terms with as many alliances as possible. You will find enough enemies in this game without looking to make them yourself.

I hope I have been detailed enough in my solicitation; you can message me in game (antoniusbl) if you have other questions.

--Respect JB.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 21:47:27 PM »

I am looking to join an alliance in R93. The alliance should be one where the primary language is English (I also speak some spanish too so that is OK). I would like to be in the position of scientist for most of the time. I wouldnt mind sharing the role but I would like to have the role at least as much as any other member.

The alliance should be one that emphasizes smart, patient game play (this Realm lasts almost 1.5 yrs) rather than constant warfare with everyone. I also think that is smarter to have a smaller alliance with dedicated players in the beginning rather than trying to add a lot of members who become liabilities in time of war.

I prefer paying higher taxes to get the alliance techs rather than relying on members that turn out not to be so reliable. My approach is to be respectful of other players and to keep on friendly terms with as many alliances as possible. You will find enough enemies in this game without looking to make them yourself.

I hope I have been detailed enough in my solicitation; you can message me in game (antoniusbl) if you have other questions.

--Respect JB.

Nice  *hihi*

Now grow as big as possible and trust me you won't need to post here. They would bore you with invitations.

Small players nobody wants
antoniusb
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 17:26:34 PM »

I am currently in the Top 5 points (granted, it is a brand new Realm) so that is not the issue. It is really difficult to find players who speak English as their first language. At this point, I wouldn't even mind so much if the primary language is Spanish.

I play in R38 where I am now the only person in the alliance that does not speak Greek and almost all of the messages going back and forth are in a language with a different alphabet so it makes it difficult to figure out what is going on. I don't really mind it too much because the guys are cool and I figure that if something is REALLY important they will send me a message in English. I am really surprised this game isn't more popular in the US.

R38 being my first Realm, I wasn't aware how important it is to be scientist if you want to be a top player so I want to make it clear that is the post I am looking for before I join with anyone. Also, I think it is important to let recruiters know where you are on the farmer/warrior scale so they know what kind of player they are getting.

It might be worth building these specific attributes (language is already there) into your profile to make it easier for recruiters and then to let them filter on these attributes. I guess it isnt a huge thing since it really is mostly applicable in the first couple of weeks of the Realm but might be worth considering.
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 17:21:39 PM »

You  can always join warlords in w38 ...we speak english  *freak*  *hihi*
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 19:06:29 PM »

You  can always join warlords in w38 ...we speak english  *freak*  *hihi*

I strongly advise you joining that alliance. I know some of them and you won't regret trust me
antoniusb
Private

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 05:59:13 AM »

I know Warlords from R38 and they are very formidable. I think my style would not be aggressive enough for them so I will stick to my current alliance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: