Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 22:16:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting posts  (Read 1468 times)
nekodrugi
Major

« on: January 04, 2011, 15:26:49 PM »

I noticed someone delete posts that they don't like from forum.

Spam can stay, posts with no relevance can stay but legitimate complains can't stay.

Right now i'm referring to thread about gifts that are opened before scheduled time but i saw it happening before too. I bet A LOT of players are influenced by recent bug since 2 of my members found their gifts opened and we are rather small alliance.

Deleting posts is really REALLY bad.

ONLY dictators does that. You see something you don't like and you delete post. If reality don't match your expectations you just ignore it or try to create "pinky" reality.

Well here is one news flash. By deleting posts you don't delete the trouble you just make it worst. People, especially those that PAY don't like that.

When people complain, especially because some bugs or errors in game, they have every right to say that and nobody should have a right to delete that post. EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG you don't delete post because, by deleting post you are sending WRONG message !!!

IO is NOT perfect, mistakes happens and HUMAN way is to say sorry and to try to fix the issue. DICTATORS way is just to delete the post and pretend it never happened.

People - players are disappointed by this behavior.

To be honest because of this right now i have an issue in my alliance. Few players are disappointed/annoyed to the extent they are thinking to quit.

I DON'T WANT to be IO lawyer but i had to speak with them, still trying to convince them not to give up, try to rationalize but HOW you can rationalize that behavior Huh?

So this is what i think. Feel free to delete this post too.

I'm locking it too. No need to comment. I just wanted to say openly that IO practice of deleting posts and ignoring issues is WRONG

Like it or not this is the reality
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 20:32:39 PM »

Well, only posts get deleted are the one when someone use bad language. I never deleted post, no matter if you say bad things or things i dont like, but if you did it in polite manner. I will try to answer, explain... maybe you are even right so it will be fixed. If we are all fools, then topic/post ofcourse gets deleted.
Didnt notice post on gifts you mention, so i cant reply on that.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: