Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 19:22:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ranking system in R4  (Read 17622 times)
Beria
Private

« on: November 29, 2007, 12:23:17 PM »

existing ranking system sux and why we do not change it to old system, which was much better. in different realms there are different rules, so if we cant change it in all realms maybe we ask admin to do it at least in R4. so what do you think guys?

soon new era will start and I want to see the old alliance ranking system there. what about you?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 12:24:26 PM by Beria » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 12:32:16 PM »

i liked also more the old system. but they promised to make a new one soon, maybe we should see how that looks
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 12:43:06 PM »

there will be a completely new kickass alliance ranking... hopefully soon... cause I agree; the ranking sux!!!
Reaccão
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 13:11:00 PM »

NONONONONO, not the old system!

And it's not the ranking in R4 that sucks, cause it is beautiful, it's the rules that suck!  *rose* *rose*

No, seriously. Please change the rules... to one that makes harder wars more valuable and friendly wars useless  *dance* *dance*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 13:30:09 PM »

The old system encouraged wars in last month (and harder wars), while the new system encourages lots of wars and preferably in x2 range and usually easier wars. Now, farmers won't rule the ranking *Grin*

I am the one and only!
Reaccão
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 13:33:32 PM »

The old system encouraged wars in last month (and harder wars), while the new system encourages lots of wars and preferably in x2 range and usually easier wars. Now, farmers won't rule the ranking *Grin*

But we ARE farmers, it is just that we keep our points down  *Grin*
k_mihai
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 13:36:15 PM »

The old system encouraged wars in last month (and harder wars), while the new system encourages lots of wars and preferably in x2 range and usually easier wars. Now, farmers won't rule the ranking

yes, but small wars are boring... it would be nice to have smth which reflects troops killed
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 13:36:56 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 13:41:24 PM »

But we ARE farmers, it is just that we keep our points down  *Grin*

I am a farmer too *Grin*
@Mihai: it should reflect battles in a war, but not only fights between zounds of elites. Killing 2000 heavy units in day 20 is very hard, but in the old rankings it worths nothing *hmm*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 13:46:42 PM »

@Mihai: it should reflect battles in a war, but not only fights between zounds of elites. Killing 2000 heavy units in day 20 is very hard, but in the old rankings it worths nothing *hmm*

i agree with that, there need to be a balance
Octavian
Private

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 16:27:18 PM »

If you made a ranking system, only reflecting soldiers killed.. i think it would be the most genuine representation of the term "militaryranking"

Likewise I would like to see a system for allianceranking, that reflected soldiers killed (and broken forts, which should only give points in alliancewars .. then again .. the true, hardcore Chuck Norris way, would be to only give points for killed soldiers.)

Our alliance choose to fight this era in "lowpoints warrior mode" just too prove that any bunch of noobs can win the rankings now... The system is screwed up .. but so was the old  *sos* *sos*

Let the rankings for R4 next era be only for soldiers killed, pillages and broken forts(when war is declared ofc)

my 2 cents

*bear* *bear*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 16:36:15 PM »

A system can't be based only on soldiers killed *Grin*

I am the one and only!
Octavian
Private

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 16:48:22 PM »

A system can't be based only on soldiers killed *Grin*

I think you posted too early.. you forgot to explain why it cannot be so.

Enlighten me  *bear*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 16:54:05 PM »

Because killing 10k elites is much harder than killing 10k light units *pardon* (in the same period of era, not 10k lights in the beginning and 10k elites after half an era)

I am the one and only!
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 16:57:06 PM »

because in some wars it's impossible to catch an army... so therefore empty fort attacks should count for alliance-war-points... I think we should return to the old ranking system but with some adjustments... I think the number of points you get by winning a war should not only depend on the net-worth-points of the alliances; but it should also depend on the number of points scored in that war... winning a war with 10-32 points should give much less points than winning a war with 6000-6010... Hard wars should pay themselves back in the rankings cause IMO nice wars is the thing that makes IO the best game in the world *Smiley* Now there's only a problem with wars in the beginning of the era where it's impossible to score as many points as in the end... but I'm sure there's a solution for that...
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 17:07:06 PM »

We made some suggestions few months ago about a new alliance ranking and you told that they are working on it. So, I think they are making a better alliance ranking. The only question is: when? *freak*

I am the one and only!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: