Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 13:45:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do rules about vacation mode during war change?  (Read 22785 times)
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 17:22:53 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

i am laughing out loud but not of you my friend argie..i laugh at sistem...who trick us all ofc...even if all members stay n v mode and only me out v mode u still had 0 chances to win against me...so lucky thunderstruck better u stayed in v mode and u losted with such small score *Smiley*)
zogra
Private

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 17:38:34 PM »

dinamic is part of Barbarossa and he's the only one of them who didn't activate neither Holidays protection, nor Vacation mod, so that's why the war was still active. It ended this morning. The winner is the alliance with more military points right before the end. The military income will be given in the next 24 hours (probably tonight).

THIS EXPLANATION  IS SO STUPID !!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 17:39:55 PM by zogra » Logged
beicumine
Major

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 17:39:45 PM »

we can war again dont worry :p  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
Argie
Private

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 18:07:46 PM »

dinamic is part of Barbarossa and he's the only one of them who didn't activate neither Holidays protection, nor Vacation mod, so that's why the war was still active. It ended this morning. The winner is the alliance with more military points right before the end. The military income will be given in the next 24 hours (probably tonight).
No, he activate Holidays protection or Vacation mod...

My simple question is WHY you refuse to give a compensation?
beicumine
Major

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 19:09:17 PM »

It look nice that guy called Alcool up there :p  *ok*  *cool* *drunk* *bear* *easy* *BEACH* *SMOKE*
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 21:49:40 PM »

THIS EXPLANATION  IS SO STUPID !!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with all of you boys (and girls) and this is major flaw of the system but have some fate programmers would fix it hopefully sooner rather than later.

War have no sense if they keep this rule. I would be VERY pissed if i spend hard earn gold and whole enemy alliance run to V mode immediately.

IO should do some compensation system or punishment system for those alliances in war till they don't fix this.
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 10:28:21 AM »

beicumine and zogra, I'm doing it for the first and last time - Keep your laughter and your disrespect to yourselves. I am not and won't tolerate this type of attitude in this section. 

Argie, according to the logs this particular guy has never activated neither protection nor vacation mod. Tiger showed me a screenshot of all the alliance with chair icon and I believe you, but, apparently, it was a visual problem.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 10:32:24 AM by yovanna » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: