Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 04:28:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Holidays  (Read 4553 times)
crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« on: December 21, 2010, 21:52:09 PM »

and it has historical  precedent  in world war 1  both sides stopped fighting and started singing   then climbed out of the  trenches and started mingling among each other and had a rather decent x-mass  even though they were 2 different sides of the war  on a battlefield even  with  thier dead buddies all around  if they can get into the spirit and actually stop killing each other for a while  i think we can all get along  without  so much as 1 electronic attack *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*     HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE 

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 21:57:05 PM »

and it has historical  precedent  in world war 1  both sides stopped fighting and started singing   then climbed out of the  trenches and started mingling among each other and had a rather decent x-mass  even though they were 2 different sides of the war  on a battlefield even  with  thier dead buddies all around  if they can get into the spirit and actually stop killing each other for a while  i think we can all get along  without  so much as 1 electronic attack *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*     HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE 

He he he. Give it a brake. In WW I real people died. Here not even one pixel die (except our brain cells when we stare at that clock counting seconds till attack)  *hihi*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 21:58:40 PM »

So, why not World War 2? Let`s celebrate when Russians took Berlin!

Noo.  *hihi*

by Koramae.
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 22:54:17 PM »

you forgot while they took the break they all had sex and smoked joints.....

He he he. Give it a brake. In WW I real people died. Here not even one pixel die (except our brain cells when we stare at that clock counting seconds till attack)  *hihi*

you assume most people still have functional brain cells, however, being hooked on IO and it´s cute little forum is quite enough evidence not enough work correctly....hahhahahahahahhahaha

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 23:11:38 PM »

you assume most people still have functional brain cells, however, being hooked on IO and it´s cute little forum is quite enough evidence not enough work correctly....hahhahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahahahah

Well i'm living proof of 1 brain cell alive. Such a big head and 1 brain cell, a lot of empty space. I could rent my head to students  *freak*
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 23:55:33 PM »

hahahahahahahahahah

I could rent my head to students  *freak*

imagine if those students had big breasts and loved sex....what a great head that would be

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 23:59:05 PM »

imagine if those students had big breasts and loved sex....what a great head that would be

Why should i imagine. In my student day's students loved sex, breasts came with package. Small or big i never care too much.  *hihi*
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 00:08:56 AM »

Why should i imagine. In my student day's students loved sex, breasts came with package. Small or big i never care too much.  *hihi*

yeah nowadays they dont like sex, just IO, french fries and playboy channel....things certainly haven´t changed that much, but im old, not in touch with todays yutes, i gave up sex cause of IO, but my penis actually increased in size and I named my nuts....

crass
Captain

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 00:12:25 AM »

what u name them  Larry and Mo   which makes ure 3.8cm  Curly  A.K.A. the Three Stoodges *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 00:15:12 AM »

what u name them  Larry and Mo   which makes ure 3.8cm  Curly  A.K.A. the Three Stoodges *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

erased as this would give me lots of work with admins and ruin the good vibe.....
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 00:20:54 AM by numpty » Logged

crass
Captain

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 01:04:40 AM »

lol  rescinded    *ok*

crass
Captain

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 03:35:10 AM »

according to the news brief sent to us the holiday module was to be deployed yesterday(tuesday the 21st) i dont see it anywhere is it not up yet?

numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 11:08:18 AM »

according to the news brief sent to us the holiday module was to be deployed yesterday(tuesday the 21st) i dont see it anywhere is it not up yet?

due to massive brain-fart the holiday module will be launched after the holidays *freak* *freak* *freak*

just kidding.....

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2010, 15:01:47 PM »

i thought also that it would be "deployed" on tuesday, but then i asked a mod about it... and she said it is not active until 23rd dec.
I think they have some translating bug... should be "announced" 21st dec and "deployed" 23.dec.  *gamer*
 *hihi*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
crass
Captain

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 21:12:38 PM »

im dreaming of a white christmas  were blood is drippin and bodies stiffen all crumpled in the snow *black_eye* *hahaha* evil3 evil4

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: