Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 18:04:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forest  (Read 1479 times)
Star Blade
Captain

Master of Disaster :P

« on: December 21, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »

Firstly I will start with some statement.

Recluce will ally with any alliance willing to declare war on any alliance in which Forest is inside *gamer*

It doesn't matter if Forest is in alliance called "Winnie the Pooh" or "toast" or whatever - we will ally with anyone willing to fight with them. evil4

Let it be also a remark for Leaders of other alliances - if You take Forest into Your alliance - You have enemies within Recluce (and not only [:-}).

The reason (because there is always a cause for everything *hihi*) is simple. Forest is a backstaber and traitor. Firstly few hours after he negotiatie fussion beetwen 2 alliances - then during night he changes alliances and kill player with whom he negotiate fussion *black_eye*

Afterwards he wait few days and as a Diplomat in AmonRaa he change relations from Federation to neutral to allow his atacks on previous allies.

We don't like traitors - we don't like backstabers - and we definitely don't like Forest - we think such players should be teached a lesson. If alliance doesn't know who he is - now knows. Let it be a remark for others.

We hope that everyone who deal with him will know pretty well what kind of person Forest is... *xxx*

That's all. *ok*

Edit: Case solved. *freak* *rose* hard
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 08:07:33 AM by Star Blade » Logged

I am who I am and I do what I can *bear*

R4E2 --> top1 mil; top3 net worth; 5 medals;
R5E3 --> top35 mil; top4 net worth; 3 meda
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: