Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 18:02:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 8495 times)
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2010, 01:11:28 AM »

i think not.... i was on vac mode for 3 days and my population didnt grew.... i'm nomad btw and didnt have pop limit *Grin*

If thats truth than report it as a bug. I'm 100% sure population grows in vacation.

Now maybe your farms were too low too. Check that out
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2010, 01:13:47 AM »

thx mate.  *rose*

another question here, do you know if immigration is still active though player is in vac-mode?

*freak*

I really have no idea about that. My logic says it should work but we need confirmation on that from mods.
snufkin
Translators

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2010, 06:03:53 AM »

No the war is not lost. As long as there is 1 active player (regardeles how small) they would not lose a war.

I spoke with Yovanna and IO is very aware of issues so they would change it. She couldn't tell me when but let's hope soon.

So far this part of the game have some flaws and people can (and most probably do) cheat when in war.

Nicely put, HOWEVER (I love capital...  *freak*), that is not the case, I am in war (marius hint hint), and am unable to activate Holiday Protection.
I still receive the following msg: http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/iosnufkin/iohp.jpg - NO I did not click VM by accident.
I guess there is a bug, and I will not be able to enjoy the holiday...  *cry* UNLESS our nice admins can take care of it... after all, I would  *heart* spending some quality time with friends and family without checking my phone the whole time.

BTW, every year (since I can recall), attacks were stopped at new years, the only difference, is that now players can CHOOSE to activate it. so, or you have a nice relaxed holiday, or you chase GM the whole day, hoping to get enough gold for the next research. Oh, and having a Holiday Protection is nice if you have gifts and you have enemies nearby.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2010, 07:31:07 AM »

Nicely put, HOWEVER (I love capital...  *freak*), that is not the case, I am in war (marius hint hint), and am unable to activate Holiday Protection.
I still receive the following msg: http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/iosnufkin/iohp.jpg - NO I did not click VM by accident.
I guess there is a bug, and I will not be able to enjoy the holiday...  *cry* UNLESS our nice admins can take care of it... after all, I would  *heart* spending some quality time with friends and family without checking my phone the whole time.

BTW, every year (since I can recall), attacks were stopped at new years, the only difference, is that now players can CHOOSE to activate it. so, or you have a nice relaxed holiday, or you chase GM the whole day, hoping to get enough gold for the next research. Oh, and having a Holiday Protection is nice if you have gifts and you have enemies nearby.

Obviously you are playing V4 realm. What i wrote works ONLY for V5
snufkin
Translators

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2010, 09:28:39 AM »

hmmm... so no vacation for us??? seems a bit unfair...
Oh well... another day of fighting, but I do need some holiday break
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 09:38:21 AM by snufkin » Logged
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2010, 15:26:09 PM »

there are some guys in realm6 in holiday protection.   *pardon*

but not me... so come and get me *Tongue*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 17:34:06 PM »

Thank you IO for Fucking up my christmas. When you need to make more money, you find the way to implement credits in more facets of the game, but when it comes to benefiting the players, you just don't give a fuck. thank you for absefuckingluting nothing.

In the news you wrote: "Each player will be able to activate the "Holidays Protection" module free of charge from...", you just forgot to write: "dear player, if you are in WAR you are fucked up! no holiday for you even during the christmas and new year. HAHAHA the IO team"

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Even tough I understand you try to think of this.

Before ALL players had to have holiday brake. You couldn't choose so war was stopped too.

Now you can choose and you and all other players KNEW about it for some time. Anyway you didn't bother to come and ask on forum can you take holiday while at war. 

If you look at beginning of this thread you can see that i did exactly that the moment i lean about individual holiday brake. But i stopped playing old realms so i ask only for V5

With choice responsibility comes so you should plan in advance. True IO didnt explain every detail but that shouldn't stop you asking in advance so you can plan your activities.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 17:36:41 PM by nekodrugi » Logged
snufkin
Translators

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 17:40:57 PM »

funny enough i was relying on your explenation... and I can't choose and thats the whole problem.
past years I couldn't choose but it happened automatically, and i got time to be with friends and family... now also that is taken from me.
maybe I will declare war on all alliances in my reallm, just to take their holiday away... no wait, i m not that kinda player
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 18:13:07 PM »

funny enough i was relying on your explenation... and I can't choose and thats the whole problem.
past years I couldn't choose but it happened automatically, and i got time to be with friends and family... now also that is taken from me.
maybe I will declare war on all alliances in my reallm, just to take their holiday away... no wait, i m not that kinda player

My friend, this is V5 part of forum. All answers and questions are related to V5. Some things are common for V4 and V5 but in other parts V5 is much MUCH different.

That's why i like V5. Some things that were bothering me a lot in V4 are fixed here, some rules that we took for granted in V4 are not implemented here so i advise you to go to V4 part of forum (IO - Classic and Version 4 Realms). There you should be able to find answers on your questions and/or ask questions.

I'm sorry if my answer mislead you but one more time, i was writing only about V5 version.
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2010, 10:49:33 AM »

Vacation mod is not the same in v5 like in v4 in case of war. Here, while in a war, if all the members in one alliance go to Vacation mod, they automatically lose the war, if on account stays active, war continues. But all this will suffer changes.

The population growth in a vacation mod will be checked.

EDIT: I've just tested it, it certainly doesn't grow.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:45:39 AM by yovanna » Logged
redborg
Major

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2010, 13:34:50 PM »

is it supposed to grow?

it never has

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2010, 15:28:30 PM »

is it supposed to grow?

it never has

Huhhhhh

Like you never play V4

During vacation mod population grows but everything else is stopped. Production, army upkeep etc.
redborg
Major

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2010, 15:31:59 PM »

sorry i mean v5.

i know v4 grows

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 00:41:00 AM »

1. If all the members activate the Holidays protection, their alliance automatically loses the war.

My friend, this is V5 part of forum. All answers and questions are related to V5. Some things are common for V4 and V5 but in other parts V5 is much MUCH different.

That's why i like V5. Some things that were bothering me a lot in V4 are fixed here, some rules that we took for granted in V4 are not implemented here so i advise you to go to V4 part of forum (IO - Classic and Version 4 Realms). There you should be able to find answers on your questions and/or ask questions.

I'm sorry if my answer mislead you but one more time, i was writing only about V5 version.

Thanks, we knew that this is part of the V5 thread, but holiday protection was just introduced this year and before all attacks were stopped during the holidays as I was informed by my alliance mates (new to this game - first Christmas in IO).   Our fault is that we never bothered to clarify on rule for our version for we THOUGHT all along that the OIL THAT FRIES THE RICH GANDER IN V5 IS ALSO THE SAME OIL THE FRIES THE POOR GOOSE IN V4 REALMS.  But come to think of it, who would think that the rule will not apply to V4, are we people in the Classic Realm not entitled for a Holiday Break Come On People.

there are some guys in realm6 in holiday protection.   *pardon*

but not me... so come and get me *Tongue*

What Account Kopator?  I may pay you a visit if your within my range, after all no holidays for me.. Perhaps well have beer  after the new year  *Angry* *Angry*   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* My fault, next time clarify everything...  Hopefully the forum staff, the trusted members, etc would be too kind to answer questions from a newbie "noob" like me....

PERHAPS next time IO, would clarify each new rule they introduce ESPECIALLY if the same rules WILL NOT apply UNIFORMLY to all REALMS...  Thank you.. Happy New Year Kopator, ill pay you a visit at 6... *freak* *freak*

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: