Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 13:56:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifts  (Read 7742 times)
crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2010, 09:35:32 AM »

santa must be driveing a c-5 galaxy airplane this year lol   138 gifts on top 20 page alone  and 1 guy has 30 gifts(10 anonymous *SARCASTIC* hmmm ) lol   *Tongue*

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2010, 14:15:23 PM »

io in its rush to make money invented the best way to cheat  *hahaha*, when you look at the accounts that are sending gifts, they barely have 150 points, just over the necessary 100. if they invented this to find multi accounts its very successful, but for the spirit of giving reason, its absolutely sucks. after the 25th we`ll be seeing some huge accounts with all bonuses running. now lets see how many people will quit after they start seeing the huge disadvantages they`ll have against their neighbors. with 3 days left you can stiill build 100 points easily and start send gifts of guilds and premium membership to your own accounts, people are even complaining that their accounts were hacked and credits transfered in forms of gifts. i take my hat off to the genius who invented this gift system. *hmm*
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2010, 16:01:57 PM »

i make a suggestion, stop complaining and buy wood at exorbitant prices or i will tea bag you with my mother teresa testicle!!!!!!!

any new idea usually causes problems.  i am certain next year this will be more controlled, without launching anything the admins cant know what goes wrong on a test server.  remember this is beta, things are being corrected, in the future they will be perfect, but to achieve perfection you must commit mistakes....

happy holidays.....

sheridon, whats your ingame nic?  ill send you a gift so you stop complaining.....hehehehehehehe

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2010, 16:38:55 PM »

thanks but i already have some gifts. by the way i quit r82, i only play an old realm until i get bored..... i can cheat and put loads of gifts, but i just cant be bothered, so i wont do it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: