Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 04:17:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifts  (Read 7750 times)
nekodrugi
Major

« on: December 11, 2010, 19:55:17 PM »

I wrote my toughs on "gifts" in IO and than i realize. Why should i bother? So i delete it.

Instead of that ---

Can i have option to remove gift icon from my village? It's ugly.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 20:24:57 PM »

I wrote my toughs on "gifts" in IO and than i realize. Why should i bother? So i delete it.

Instead of that ---

c´mon...  *hmm*  it is tiny and cute christmas logo..  *ice*

and btw this Christmas gifting idea is brilliant and really nice one... well done IO  *bravo*  *rose*

*freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 20:35:31 PM »

Instead of that ---

i have just 1 word to say regarding your post:  SCROODGE *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
c´mon...  *hmm*  it is tiny and cute christmas logo..  *ice*

and btw this Christmas gifting idea is brilliant and really nice one... well done IO  *bravo*  *rose*

*freak*

i agree very cool idea  but i also think there should be some coal we can send to bad boys and girls too   lol
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 21:28:39 PM by crass » Logged

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 22:12:27 PM »

Maybe you are totally OK with the fact that most probably this feature would be used (at least they would try) by people that have "few" extra accounts but i'm not.

Also maybe you LOVE to be shaved like sheep but i don't. For 10 diamonds you can buy 10 hour production but check how much you buy for 9 diamonds.

Do some checking and you would see that (for example) for 9 diamonds you can send to somebody almost 10h of his production (wood OR stone OR iron OR gold)

And when you buy 10 hour production you get wood AND stone AND iron AND gold.

Finally i'm just a little bit annoyed by the fact that IF this is supposed to be cute why we can't send (if nothing) FREE marry Christmas card - virtual beer to someone etc (and don't go down the road you participate in lottery so we couldn't implement . . . . . )

Or whole point of this gimmick is to take as much money as possible. So Christmas bonus to owner can be paid  *xxx*

You call it cool/cute i call it rip off

Ahh yes, and once you decide to send gift don't forget to take 99 diamonds package. Most definitely you would impress no one.

------ to add a thing -----
Dont think i have anything against IO earning money. That's totally legitimate and desirable  *hihi*
What i don't like is IO taking New Year and Christmas as opportunity to charge MORE.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 22:15:17 PM by nekodrugi » Logged
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 22:17:46 PM »

We can`t send beer because some players in IO are underaged. *Grin*

by Koramae.
crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 22:26:50 PM »

on the first day of christmass I.O. gave to me ....99 diamond simulated wrapping paper..  on the second day of christmass I.O. gave to me .. 180 diamonds that only cost u 190 diamonds too

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 22:28:53 PM »

on the first day of christmass I.O. gave to me ....99 diamond simulated wrapping paper..  on the second day of christmass I.O. gave to me .. 180 diamonds that only cost u 190 diamonds too
That was epic.  *freak*

Don`t be sad. Everything goin` to be alrite if you keep your mind opposite *Grin*

by Koramae.
redborg
Major

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 22:53:38 PM »

this is a terrible thing

the people with credits are getting a huge advantage

and i will be one of them but its simply not fair to those without.

50 60k free troops.

lunacy.

redborg
Major

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 23:10:23 PM »

what i really really like is the more points they have the bigger the gift you can send.

so the strong get stronger and the week get weeker.

that seems fair.

ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 00:14:22 AM »

Premium players already had HUGE  advantage . Look only to guilds . P.e. fairy guild that is extremely important in beginning of era , those 10 happiness is mostly just enough to set higher taxes , what give much more gold , what give more 10 h production ,.....

Now with this christmas presents the difference between paying and non paying players only will become bigger.
Don't understand me wrong. I can understand IO will earn money this way , after all that is why they make this kind of games . And yes other games do this also .

BUT  guys I think at this moment the competition between paying and non paying members is not fair anymore. You give TOOO much advantage to premium players . Just my thoughts .

And now just a fast question...players that recieve presents will they recieve extra networth points  also??? (so if you get 100 catapults , do you get networthpoints for this also ? ) If you can get 50 k troops like someone told ,and networth don't go up then you can have players with very low points and enormous big troops that can kill all in their 2x range. Not very honest .
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 00:37:09 AM »

Premium players already had HUGE  advantage . Look only to guilds . P.e. fairy guild that is extremely important in beginning of era , those 10 happiness is mostly just enough to set higher taxes , what give much more gold , what give more 10 h production ,.....

Now with this christmas presents the difference between paying and non paying players only will become bigger.
Don't understand me wrong. I can understand IO will earn money this way , after all that is why they make this kind of games . And yes other games do this also .

BUT  guys I think at this moment the competition between paying and non paying members is not fair anymore. You give TOOO much advantage to premium players . Just my thoughts .

And now just a fast question...players that recieve presents will they recieve extra networth points  also??? (so if you get 100 catapults , do you get networthpoints for this also ? ) If you can get 50 k troops like someone told ,and networth don't go up then you can have players with very low points and enormous big troops that can kill all in their 2x range. Not very honest .

I need to agree with you.

IO gave too much power to paying players. Just start all guilds (let's say he don't buy 10 hour production and he dont speed up construction) and it's game over for not paying players.

10% in attack, 10% in defense, 10% population growth, 10% resources production PLUS 10 happiness so he gets even more gold.

After 12 weeks that player is a   G O D
redborg
Major

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 17:41:57 PM »

and of course thos imperians can now buy pop for their mountains. that should imbalance things nicly.

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 15:26:53 PM »

*hahaha* io just cracks me up. v5 is not for free players, dont you guys get it, its a game thats only for paying customers, but they dont say that, they let you start for free but when you realise you actually NEED credits youre already screwed, now with these gifts, multiaccounters, who are 90% premium guys, will send all their army and resources over to main account easier. io is incredible, i take my hat off to the owners *hmm*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2010, 15:34:49 PM »

i dont understand that ranting.Who would pay in advance?every online game must have free start,so players see what they pay first.Its natural that u need to pay to play it serious.Compare it to demo version of regular games,but here free players get much more than demo version players.What would u say if u need to pay credits first,or u cant make elite army?That would be completely legitimate by developers.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 15:35:30 PM by fragmaster » Logged

ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2010, 18:02:12 PM »

W82  is a beta  version and if I  think that premium players now get too much advantage  ,  I can tell that on this forum and see if other players agree or disagree with me .After all that is meaning of a beta version *Smiley*
Beta version is to make game better , to see if all is  balanced ,what option can in premium , .....

And like I told earlier I think the diffference between premium and non premium start to be to big now.

I agree that premium  have  advantages , have  options that make game easier , .. BUT the difference may not be too big else you will get a topgroup premium players that kill the group non premium players and not because they are better players ,  but just because they put more money in this game. And especially that last one is the part I have problems with .

In my eyes best players must be on top in ranking if they pay for it or not , that may make no difference.

Personally I think it will balance the game a bit if make one guild free again for all players, but I like to hear what other think of this .
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: