Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 07:28:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Swordsmen or Bug?  (Read 2166 times)
Argie
Private

« on: December 08, 2010, 17:01:30 PM »

Today I have an Offensive defeat at a goldmine, the issue is not the defeat but:
I attacked with 200 Heavy Swordsmen at a damaged level 4 fort (187.200 Hit Points), I am starting with over 100 morale and I have melee 16, so my boys do their usual damage 54 each one * 200 = 10.800 per turn, ofc they run under 50 morale and they prefer to return home for beers (I shall whip them latter evil4, after they drink the beers *freak* ).
In the meantime I have not checked that I lost the battle and because the goldmine has a decent production I send another attack of 200 Swordsmen (light troops) at the same goldmine… I win as I used to do for a couple of days now which are farming the goldmine (with the light troops) and then I realize the first defeat, I check the second battle report and my “Super” 200 Swordsmen (light troops) inflict 14.400 damage per round, that is 72 damage per each one.
The questions are:
Why the Heavy Swordsmen does not inflict 108 damage (while attacking Fortresses – with bonus attack x2) and only the normal 54? (In our case they should do 21.600 damage per round and not 10.800).
Should the Swordsmen inflict 36 or 72 damage (while attacking Fortresses – with bonus attack x2)? Why they do have the x2 bonus attack while attacking Fortresses and the Heavy Swordsmen not?
PS. I play as an Imperian.

My simple question is WHY you refuse to give a compensation?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 18:23:27 PM »

Imperians - Light swords 2x bonus
Nomads  - light sword 3x bonus.
When i last checked, heavy and elite units didnt have such bonus. If they had, fortresses would go down to fast later, even without siege equipment.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Argie
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 10:08:39 AM »

Imperians - Light swords 2x bonus
Nomads  - light sword 3x bonus.
When i last checked, heavy and elite units didnt have such bonus. If they had, fortresses would go down to fast later, even without siege equipment.
Obviously heavy and elite units didn’t have such bonus, but then the description of heavy and elites swords should change because now says “the best unit solution while attacking Fortresses – with bonus attack x2.”  *cool*

My simple question is WHY you refuse to give a compensation?
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 11:09:40 AM »

Yes, they don't. Description will be changed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: