Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 09:47:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balance of races? When?  (Read 9336 times)
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2010, 17:10:15 PM »

to illustrate the difficulty, my pop growth has dropped 171/hour since yesterday afternoon.  here I go again making more farms, actually no i wont cause, i dont have enough friggin wood!!!!!

i remember sayin this....:
farm for me cost 1.7million wood  head_hurts_kr

i think you are starting to understand me  *hihi*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
dejavu_et_all
Private

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2010, 21:53:23 PM »

If i my chipp in a reply, Nomads dont have elite swords and elite javelinman, so thats a minus. the population is capped, unless of colonization which can bring a relief when implemented, i think Imperians have a better edge in this game as the elite armies can easily kill that of nomads, have you simmed 10,000 paladins against 10,000 nomad elites, they fall like pack of cards.
Batista
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2010, 17:34:41 PM »

If i my chipp in a reply, Nomads dont have elite swords and elite javelinman, so thats a minus. the population is capped, unless of colonization which can bring a relief when implemented, i think Imperians have a better edge in this game as the elite armies can easily kill that of nomads, have you simmed 10,000 paladins against 10,000 nomad elites, they fall like pack of cards.

Yes but check the costs  *pardon*
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2010, 18:13:43 PM »

Yes but check the costs  *pardon*

and you check hit points and attack.

It is very leveled. Yes you pay 2 times more for unit that is 2 times stronger. What a ripoff.

By the way while you check the prices and attack/hit points, check catapults and trebs too.

And than complain how imperians got shitty side of stick.

You pay THE SAME for unit that is much stronger
dejavu_et_all
Private

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2010, 23:40:03 PM »

It is very leveled. Yes you pay 2 times more for unit that is 2 times stronger. What a ripoff.

By the way while you check the prices and attack/hit points, check catapults and trebs too.

As far as am concerned, any imperian around me that i can lay my hands upon is in for hell cause they are too strong, i cant wait till those elites start ruinning my day *freak*
Batista
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010, 20:02:04 PM »

Yes siege engines ... but I attack a nomad with -10 morale just because he is a nomad. 10 morale is sth about 2 rounds. Almost each nomad unit has twice as much cargo and pillage power for same price.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: