Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 12:42:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 26 starting morale  (Read 2519 times)
andru
Private

« on: November 27, 2010, 20:20:12 PM »

what can be done to help a poor soldier in my alliance?
he believed that negative honor affects him very little (because it was not functional until some time ago) and came to honor -1820. he can not attack to win honor because of his starting moral (26)
I think it would be a shame to have to abandon his account..
probably you gonna say that many users will ask for a "second chance" but honestly, if the morale penalty would have worked from the start or he  knew he is going to have 26 start morale he would not went to -1800 honor.

i hope you will find in your heart a way to help him *Smiley*
redborg
Major

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 20:45:51 PM »

does someone who clearly attacks small players so much deserve a second chance.

i think he will struggle

The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 20:47:27 PM »

he can still play out the game as a pillager, I know players that have had negative honour MUCH higher than that and were still very successful, lots of troops is the key.

I dont think he should (or will) get his moral re-set as think how all the players he actually attacked would feel. take it as a learning point and maybe RTFR may be advisable too  *ok*

Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 21:11:21 PM »

what can be done to help a poor soldier in my alliance?
he believed that negative honor affects him very little (because it was not functional until some time ago) and came to honor -1820. he can not attack to win honor because of his starting moral (26)
I think it would be a shame to have to abandon his account..
probably you gonna say that many users will ask for a "second chance" but honestly, if the morale penalty would have worked from the start or he  knew he is going to have 26 start morale he would not went to -1800 honor.

i hope you will find in your heart a way to help him *Smiley*

Maybe it didn`t work, but it was in the manual  *pardon* It was a bug and he took advantage of it...i dont see why anyone would bother really.

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 13:57:08 PM »

he can still play out the game as a pillager, I know players that have had negative honour MUCH higher than that and were still very successful, lots of troops is the key.

I dont think he should (or will) get his moral re-set as think how all the players he actually attacked would feel. take it as a learning point and maybe RTFR may be advisable too  *ok*
#

lool army's work different in V5 in classic yes can be pillager using e.archers trick. I think I had starting morale of -500 as pillager. But in V5 - morale is devastating.
As for something being done to help him. koramae is right he took advantage of a bug or something not implemented. Honor is explained in game and forum so was his own choice. he will just have to live with it.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 00:18:38 AM »

spears suicide? *freak*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: