Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 12:16:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alliance donations  (Read 5265 times)
maxentius
« on: November 26, 2010, 19:35:51 PM »

I don't like the new rules for alliance donations.

It punishes people who invest in their population growth. In my alliance we have members who only have small population. But this does not mean that they are poor. They earn a lot gold with attacks. Small players can get a lot gold from other small players because other small players are noobs and make mistakes like beeing offline for days and putting all stock in a weak province with weak defense and things like that.

Best thing in my opinion is the quota system which allows every player to spend the amount he can afford. So a rich farmer can spend a lot and also a warrior with small population can spend a lot when he earns 1 mio gold per attack.

The new system doesn't give leaders of the ally the chance or the freedom to follow different strategies. I don't like it. It is like the european union....all countries have the same unflexibel tax system whichs results in downturn of the economies of all members of the european union...Germans have the same currency like Greeks but Germans must finance Greeks, people from Portugal, Spain and Ireland and so on....this sick system won't work for long. People need freedom and competition. Different strategies must be possible! We don't need totalitarian sowjet communist systems.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 19:38:35 PM by maxentius » Logged
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 14:33:17 PM »

well if 1000 networth is = 1000000 gold of which 30% is 300k. so a player at 10k net worth at 10% can donate 1mil doe's it really affect it that much. In a 1 year realm how small can a active player really be?

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Selhurst
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 14:23:18 PM »

I am happy with change, but please tell me if new Quota is taken from Gold only or total production.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 03:51:03 AM »

is taken from gold production only. *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Selhurst
Private

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 17:12:16 PM »

OK, I like new system because as treasurer it saves alot of time. BUT a lot of players produce no gold, because from an economic point of view it makes no sense to produce gold at 850 per hour and wood at 2,300 per hour for same number of workers. Please if we make automatic donations include also wood, iron and stone, we will be able to work with it. At the moment, we are about to set quota to zero percent, and record donations on spread sheet and post message telling players what they should donate.
This is no good.
Da_Noob
Private

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 23:04:05 PM »

OK, I like new system because as treasurer it saves alot of time. BUT a lot of players produce no gold, because from an economic point of view it makes no sense to produce gold at 850 per hour and wood at 2,300 per hour for same number of workers. Please if we make automatic donations include also wood, iron and stone, we will be able to work with it. At the moment, we are about to set quota to zero percent, and record donations on spread sheet and post message telling players what they should donate.
This is no good.

I agree with Selhurst.  Unless the market prices depress drastically, producing a lot of gold is counter productive.  Set the tax rate to cover all production, not just gold.  Besides, this is historically accurate.  In  Medieval times, taxes were paid in goods, raw materials and prodiuce, not just silver and gold!   *freak*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: