Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 16:59:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You need to do something quick  (Read 6183 times)
Star Blade
Captain

Master of Disaster :P

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2010, 13:13:57 PM »

Well - I was asked by numpty to take up the challenge to write in here *rose*

To be precise - I am not strictly economy player. Since I am an economist I usually have very strong economy - probably in r82 among top 3 strong economies, but I play mixed way - I have like 50k heavy army which is way more into quality than quantity ( and a lot of catapults+balistas) so I am definitely not pure economy player. But I do not negate the fact that my 10h prod. is probably one of the biggest in r82 even after yeasterday being plondered by 60k pop by kuche (pitty that my army was away on army sejw on that time *black_eye*).

To show how my eco looks like - my small credits is 1 849 758 - but I really don't know how this is counted since tax is generated by population which works in wood,iron or stone production so for sure small credit counts only resources production. And small credit is probably counted with normall resources changes i.e. 10 wood=2 iron=5 stone&gold.

But to be precise - to build for example 100 catapults only from pure economy I would need like 20h empire production in resources without including gold from tax. If we include tax - I can decrease this time to probably 17 h or sth around that. *pardon*

So to answer question - yes - it is possible to live with economy even being a Nomad. But Nomad has a lot of disadvantages which You will see in 2 months time. For this reason Nomads should focus on military rather then economy to prevail over Imperians till the middle of the era. Of course I can't predict anything but the way the game is build itself will probably end with like 4-5 months of supremacy of Nomads and after this time we will see less and less Nomads in top 20. Why? Because of maximum pop cap which is 200k pop and all other disadvantages the Nomads have. I am really curious why nobody see that and comes to forum to claim that this game is disbalanced. *pardon*

I played in alpha and blitz Imperians (which differ a little bit from today Imperians) and I had there like 1 mln points in the end so I could see when snake who was Nomad was like 3 times ahead of us, then we Imperians catch up to him and he was like 2 times less in points then us. Just because of game mechanics.

Of course it doesn't mean it will happen here the same way but this shows very well how the future can look like. *gamer*

I am who I am and I do what I can *bear*

R4E2 --> top1 mil; top3 net worth; 5 medals;
R5E3 --> top35 mil; top4 net worth; 3 meda
redborg
Major

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2010, 13:16:14 PM »

remember

cats do different things here.

they kill army. they can defend and they can be garrisoned.

people are thinking to much like v4.

but its true 50 per day is alot to make.,

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2010, 16:07:32 PM »

I am really curious why nobody see that and comes to forum to claim that this game is disbalanced. *pardon*

He he he. Thanks for some insight  *rose*

Anyway look at forum. I complain but nobody listen. I'm 100% aware (and sure) imperials would blow nomads out of socks. Not in 4 months than much earlier.

Right now Imperial with F7 is damn hard to brake, Imperian with F8 would be long gone dream and all nomads can do is pillage.

After that point thing could only go from bad to worst.

Once elite are there nomads would have no chance with cavalry. Archers are killing them like flies and heavy swords wont be a match for guardians.
Star Blade
Captain

Master of Disaster :P

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2010, 16:48:59 PM »

He he he. Thanks for some insight  *rose*

Anyway look at forum. I complain but nobody listen. I'm 100% aware (and sure) imperials would blow nomads out of socks. Not in 4 months than much earlier.

Right now Imperial with F7 is damn hard to brake, Imperian with F8 would be long gone dream and all nomads can do is pillage.

After that point thing could only go from bad to worst.

Once elite are there nomads would have no chance with cavalry. Archers are killing them like flies and heavy swords wont be a match for guardians.

Few points of my own post which I have written on polish forum. In favour of Imperians works:
1. Imperians have elits which rule in the second stage of era
2. Imperians have pikes which will overrule Cataprafcts (which is only elite unit in Nomads armies)
3. Imperians have strongers castles
4. Imperian elite units cost less in efficiency in comparison to Nomads units

And I could give like 5-6 more *freak*

I know that era is disbalanced - to much impact on Nomads in the beginning and to much on Imperians in the end (which we will all see). But here we play Beta and we can suggest to programers some changes to make it better *ok* *gamer*

I am who I am and I do what I can *bear*

R4E2 --> top1 mil; top3 net worth; 5 medals;
R5E3 --> top35 mil; top4 net worth; 3 meda
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2010, 18:44:23 PM »

good points there all  *bravo*

1) I would never build a wagon... better to have spears to carry and walk at 1.5 speed
2) Tactics grow depending on what you face... my area has different characteristics, so I develop slightly differently. 
3) 100 cats per day.  I agree that this faces a challenge, but again, it based on priorities and desire.  if I dont need to do it, then I will build a centralization.  My cats I have are mroe than enough to cause trouble
4) Imperians are more expensive... they develp slower due to costs...so if I have a fort 8 and imperian has fort 7, then i have advantage.  I suspect I will continue to get cool stuff before my imperian friends.
5) super accounts - there are some big accounts in r82, probably credit accounts, which I will not be able to match, what can you do? 
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2010, 19:50:47 PM »

*rose* star blade - wicked cashflow by the way!@  *bravo* I would need a super awesome goldmining day to match that.  I can get about 1/2 million per day from my independant provinces with the new rules, but before you could get crazy money fast from them, losing 8 to 23 net worth depending on what i send.   
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: