Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 03:52:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: War income  (Read 2092 times)
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« on: November 19, 2010, 22:49:45 PM »

I know it isn't according to the rules but.... Why we doesn't recieve a stone from razed forts as war income? Why only from killed soldiers? I think it will be fair as long the enemy cowardly hide their armies and even no counterattack us. I want put this question in suggestions at first but want to know opinion of other players before.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 22:55:05 PM »

I think thats not good idea. First, because people will fake wars then. Repairing of fort is 1/3 of fort price and if you get stone from fort, people will push their accs that way with having cheap war with friends. Second, goal of war is tokillsomebody, this way everybody would hit empty forts even more then now. Its enough that forts bring points in war.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 23:35:57 PM »

I think thats not good idea. First, because people will fake wars then. Repairing of fort is 1/3 of fort price and if you get stone from fort, people will push their accs that way with having cheap war with friends. Second, goal of war is tokillsomebody, this way everybody would hit empty forts even more then now. Its enough that forts bring points in war.
At first - wars NOT cheap. It costly enough. It is easy to determing reasonable proportion from broken fort price - for example those 1/3 or 1/4 that needed to repair it (even halved like the price of killed army). Than we have not gain income for unrepaired forts - like in the war score we gain points for forts. I'm waiting for others contra...
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 01:29:01 AM »

At first - wars NOT cheap. It costly enough. It is easy to determing reasonable proportion from broken fort price - for example those 1/3 or 1/4 that needed to repair it (even halved like the price of killed army). Than we have not gain income for unrepaired forts - like in the war score we gain points for forts. I'm waiting for others contra...

Tough idea don't sound bad when i think twice i don't think it's good.

In old realms most of the wars were fought with hitting empty forts. We had one war where we won 5k points by JUST hitting empty forts.

Enemy did army save like clock work and we had no other option than to win points in DAMN HARD way.

Usually my experience with wars is that when 2 good alliance fight if one army dies in 7 days you are luck. Most of army killed are archers, some forgoten army, pillages and braking empty forts.

So if they implement your suggestion stone price would go rock bottom.

Imagine you get MILLIONS of stone as war income. What a hell you would do with it.
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 07:03:35 AM »

Tough idea don't sound bad when i think twice i don't think it's good.
In old realms most of the wars were fought with hitting empty forts. We had one war where we won 5k points by JUST hitting empty forts.
So if they implement your suggestion stone price would go rock bottom.
Imagine you get MILLIONS of stone as war income. What a hell you would do with it.
Once broken fort shouldn't count until it will be repaired. Like right now in the war score. It is reasonable because broken fort not protect like in v4(a)
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 12:53:20 PM »

Yes, but with 6h off you can smash 10 frts in offline time of other player. He needs to repair it then. Expenses for your attack are very small comparing to price of higher lvl forts. So even if you give you 10% of thats huge ammount of stone, you get a lot of stone. 1 wawe of attack on forts 6 would be 1 fort 6 for winner. Few wawes is fort 7. Its a way to push friends and i dont think its needed to give stones. You get points, you get resources from forts, you get war income for killed army, you get points for alliance and other side gets only 1/4 of earned points, other side needs to pay expensive repairs... i think its enough.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: