Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 17:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: honor  (Read 1381 times)
steveempire
Lieutenant

« on: November 18, 2010, 01:34:28 AM »

I miss my plus 3 honor from V4... Not getting that will change the game for sure.  Already I see players with -3000 honor!  I suspect there wil be alot of quitters soon.  Keep an eye on any player with more than -500 honor...they will quit in 1 week and be goldmines.  Maybe players who specialize in honorless attacks with have Vlad the Impaler parties instead of town festivals to raise happiness / or maybe you need a fear/intimidation scale  *hihi*

At the start of the game, it is hard to kill anyone in your 2X as you cannot kill their fort...so you buy soldiers and float to a new networth and cannot attack inside 2X anyway.  I have had soldiers die, but never got any honor for it due to low networth loss.  I am not surprised to see players with -3000.  I am at -50 honor from several 3X attacks, but have had no opportunity to gain it back.  I have pulled a few attacks, got the - 1 honor as well.  Starblade is the only player in the top 20 with high honor and he has not yet hit  +100.

Anyone else have a thought?

AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »

I have 100+ honor right now. And mostly of them from couple of battles.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: