Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 09:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please  (Read 1867 times)
viktorijan
Private

« on: November 19, 2010, 17:18:28 PM »

what is this  people   ...why you  change  the rules  every  day  ..let  us to  play  and  dont   change   rules   every day  ..some of  us  pay  to play  ...adn now  you    give  to  us   new  rules   new rules  ...for  elite  for    heavy    army  for  guilds   for   happines   for evrithing  ..bug  bug   bug  ..if  its  this  versio   testing  version tell to  us to  know  ...you  make the  experiment  from   us  ..thanks
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 18:30:54 PM »

This is beta version of game. You all got informed of that. In beta version players play, but also test for bugs, we balance game, fix and change stuff.... We gave open beta to allow players to taste what and how game is developed, but also to play it earlier and learn how to play before final version will be released. Game is 95% made, all stuff related to this stage are working, but when we see disbalance, we need to fix it. And buga re also being fix, because in this stage  they exist.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 19:05:00 PM »

This is beta version of game. You all got informed of that. In beta version players play, but also test for bugs, we balance game, fix and change stuff.... We gave open beta to allow players to taste what and how game is developed, but also to play it earlier and learn how to play before final version will be released. Game is 95% made, all stuff related to this stage are working, but when we see disbalance, we need to fix it. And buga re also being fix, because in this stage  they exist.

I agree with Tiger

Just only if they speed up the army  *freak*

By the way, when you would implement colonization. Now that Elite would be damn hard to reach that would be FUN i have a feeling
redborg
Major

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 19:22:50 PM »

the changes are needed i suppose but it makes sensible game play impossible.

i spent 2 days doing elite researches when i should have been building army. its a mess.

everyone should be getting credits i say.

oh and the removal of the useful shortcut buttons for the guild advertising is uselss.

when we had 8 shortcuts i could play game on phone no problem now. i can activate guilds on my phone thats useful.

every serious player i know is using phones. its a sad day when old version is easier to play on new technology.

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 19:36:36 PM »

the changes are needed i suppose but it makes sensible game play impossible.

i spent 2 days doing elite researches when i should have been building army. its a mess.

everyone should be getting credits i say.

oh and the removal of the useful shortcut buttons for the guild advertising is uselss.

when we had 8 shortcuts i could play game on phone no problem now. i can activate guilds on my phone thats useful.

every serious player i know is using phones. its a sad day when old version is easier to play on new technology.

LOL

I was hair short of having elite. I spent HUGE resources on researches and time too but i don't complain. Sooner or later i would do it but for sure i would have different strategy if i knew this would happen. For example i would go after centralization.

Anyway i must agree with you about playing game on the phone. Ever since they introduce # in address bar i had damn hard time accessing even "old" realms with phone. Now i don't ever try to access V5.

And yes if you want to be really good player you have to use your phone. We all have lifes outside IO so checking game trough phone makes life much easier.
redborg
Major

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 19:43:03 PM »

exactly the # thing was bad enough but i can get past that.

at least they removed the skip to ih advert thing that made it hard to get into.

long term if game isnt playable on phone i wont play.

viktorijan
Private

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 20:06:02 PM »

Ok  Tiger    if  95 %   of   game   its  made   then  ok  ....THANKS 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: