Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 03:17:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Few" questions  (Read 2740 times)
nekodrugi
Major

« on: November 18, 2010, 00:51:14 AM »

These are the things that (for me) makes this game less enjoyable to play.

1. Why we can't see our WHOLE army in one place like we can for our members

2. Why we can't see our ALL battles in one place like we can for our member

3. What is the logic between sorting members of alliance. I just don't see it

4. Is there any chance you would improve throne hall. As i have more and more provinces throne hall becomes less and less useful. Right now almost nothing is useful (in terms of easy of use) in throne hall except buildings and research statistic BUT even that is not good enough. I can't see what i'm currently building. V4a had it nicely done. Just add +1 and we know.

5. is there any chance you would implement some "global" view of ALL of our provinces so we can see happiness of every one in one window

6. Is there any way to remove alliance from "diplomacy" window. Sooner or later some alliances would become inactive so how we would remove them.

7. Is there any way we see ALL wars fought in realm like we could in "old" realms

8. Any chance we have better battle report that we can ACTUALLY share with others. What's the fun to blow somebody when you can't brag about it  *hihi*

9. what's going on with SysteM_LordS_BG alliance. I still can't see their members on the map

10. Any chance we move SOME (limited per month for example) number of diamonds from IH to r82 or r84

11. Can you reintroduce "personal notes". I like to write things there from time to time. Especially if i would use different computers.

12. will you speed up the army  *Embarrassed*

13. Can you arrange a date to that poor guy in stone query. He is killing him self working and no joy  *freak*
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 00:54:27 AM by nekodrugi » Logged
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 15:11:10 PM »

These are the things that (for me) makes this game less enjoyable to play.

1. Why we can't see our WHOLE army in one place like we can for our members

2. Why we can't see our ALL battles in one place like we can for our member

3. What is the logic between sorting members of alliance. I just don't see it

4. Is there any chance you would improve throne hall. As i have more and more provinces throne hall becomes less and less useful. Right now almost nothing is useful (in terms of easy of use) in throne hall except buildings and research statistic BUT even that is not good enough. I can't see what i'm currently building. V4a had it nicely done. Just add +1 and we know.

5. is there any chance you would implement some "global" view of ALL of our provinces so we can see happiness of every one in one window

6. Is there any way to remove alliance from "diplomacy" window. Sooner or later some alliances would become inactive so how we would remove them.

7. Is there any way we see ALL wars fought in realm like we could in "old" realms

8. Any chance we have better battle report that we can ACTUALLY share with others. What's the fun to blow somebody when you can't brag about it  *hihi*

9. what's going on with SysteM_LordS_BG alliance. I still can't see their members on the map

10. Any chance we move SOME (limited per month for example) number of diamonds from IH to r82 or r84

11. Can you reintroduce "personal notes". I like to write things there from time to time. Especially if i would use different computers.

12. will you speed up the army  *Embarrassed*

13. Can you arrange a date to that poor guy in stone query. He is killing him self working and no joy  *freak*

1. 2. - perhaps
3. - I don't get your point?
4. Can't say for sure if there would be  changes.
5. You can see all provinces' happiness from the imperial map
6. Which alliances? Those your in a federation with?
7. 8. We're thinking about it. 
9. Fixed.
10. Sorry
11. I'll suggest that
12. No
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 15:22:25 PM »

1. 2. - perhaps
3. - I don't get your point?
4. Can't say for sure if there would be  changes.
5. You can see all provinces' happiness from the imperial map
6. Which alliances? Those your in a federation with?
7. 8. We're thinking about it. 
9. Fixed.
10. Sorry
11. I'll suggest that
12. No

2. Well, when i look at members of my alliances they are sorted in the way i don't understand. Old realms it was closest player to you first, second closest second etc etc.

Now player 500 distant is first on the list, 800 distant second, 460 third etc etc.

5. I was more referring to one window where all of them would be listed with their happiness and at the end of the page overall happiness is shown.

In imperial map i have to hover with my mouse over provinces, than to memorize their happiness (or write in list) so i can have overview of all provinces and their happiness

6. I have alliance that is neutral to me and i can't remove it (for example) And yes alliances that we are in federation tend to die too so how to remove them too

13 what about that poor guy???

Thanks for your answers Yovanna  *rose*
crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 06:20:47 AM »

i was wondering why no different backrounds for different provinces like u had in v4  i like how the town look upgrades,  but all provinces look the same  how come no  terrain difference?  and as for previous posts #13 why just the 1 animated figure not even flads move but oldboy thee all day long shoveling the tops of rock there guess hes making gravel for cement he should clear a full cubic yard of gravel in about a year id say *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 14:43:12 PM »

2. Well, when i look at members of my alliances they are sorted in the way i don't understand. Old realms it was closest player to you first, second closest second etc etc.

Now player 500 distant is first on the list, 800 distant second, 460 third etc etc.

5. I was more referring to one window where all of them would be listed with their happiness and at the end of the page overall happiness is shown.

In imperial map i have to hover with my mouse over provinces, than to memorize their happiness (or write in list) so i can have overview of all provinces and their happiness

6. I have alliance that is neutral to me and i can't remove it (for example) And yes alliances that we are in federation tend to die too so how to remove them too

13. No problem. I'll fix him up with the lady from the town square canteen.

13 what about that poor guy???

Thanks for your answers Yovanna  *rose*

6. Alliance who were hostile to yours and then changed to neutral are always shown as neutral in your diplomacy screen, so you could never forget  your formal enemies. And we'll see about inactive alliances in federation. You can always change the standing though.
redborg
Major

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 19:40:32 PM »

can we please see all resources we have in all provinces like v4.

if the tranport screen showed totals and current province would be nice.

please please do something for phone users. the hotlink buttons are all we need or proper menus.

the chance to attack from the members list as well.

ronanwil
Private

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 19:51:10 PM »

is there a way of sorting filtering people in the rankings page and their distance from you so you could sort people by distance rather than points or only through the global map
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 20:59:40 PM »

is there a way of sorting filtering people in the rankings page and their distance from you so you could sort people by distance rather than points or only through the global map

Map only *Tongue*

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
redborg
Major

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 21:00:47 PM »

flash only.

useless if you dont have flash. ie phone

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: