Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 06:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whales in r82  (Read 2662 times)
sheridon
Captain

« on: November 15, 2010, 15:57:06 PM »

now i like national geographic when i see a whale opens its mouth and eats like 20 thousand sardines in one gulp, but this morning i saw something even more incredible. i found a goldmine with 800k wood, 300k iron, 600k stone and 300k gold. nomad with f5 with 260 archers inside. i said ok it`ll take maybe 10 guys to emty that mine so i sent my attack(i can only carry 167k) just to take a small bite out of the cake, 20 minutes walking slowly there a whale passed with a young shark and consumed all the resources there, i mean this is f..ing incredible, who can carry all that loot?Huh? i will never go to goldmines again because there are too many whales in this tiny sea........................ evil3
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 19:07:39 PM »

now i like national geographic when i see a whale opens its mouth and eats like 20 thousand sardines in one gulp, but this morning i saw something even more incredible. i found a goldmine with 800k wood, 300k iron, 600k stone and 300k gold. nomad with f5 with 260 archers inside. i said ok it`ll take maybe 10 guys to emty that mine so i sent my attack(i can only carry 167k) just to take a small bite out of the cake, 20 minutes walking slowly there a whale passed with a young shark and consumed all the resources there, i mean this is f..ing incredible, who can carry all that loot?Huh? i will never go to goldmines again because there are too many whales in this tiny sea........................ evil3

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Maybe not a single whale than few of them OR

MILLIONS of small piranhas  *hihi*

By the way i can take A LOT in one hit but still not that much.

Tough i would be VERY happy to find goldmine like that ;o)
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 19:11:46 PM »

yeah ive found a few but i never seem to get there in time, i usually just get the whale crap instead of the sardines, really frustrating....lol

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 20:59:35 PM »

yeah ive found a few but i never seem to get there in time, i usually just get the whale crap instead of the sardines, really frustrating....lol
i see those mines all the time mate. just that no matter what i do i can never actually be the one to get the stuff. i just cant imagine who that lucky guy was.
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 21:13:16 PM »

ive come to the conclusion that it is either an american player who late night farms or an eastern european dude that wakes up early.  also, Im not sure when these mines show up but since i missed out on one yesterday afternoon im assuming they show up exactly 168 hours after they became inactive meaning at any time a massive whale might show up....

click obssessively on the global map, memorize the red dots man, go nutz *hihi*

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 21:30:46 PM »

ive come to the conclusion that it is either an american player who late night farms or an eastern european dude that wakes up early.  also, Im not sure when these mines show up but since i missed out on one yesterday afternoon im assuming they show up exactly 168 hours after they became inactive meaning at any time a massive whale might show up....

click obssessively on the global map, memorize the red dots man, go nutz *hihi*

Player after a week of looking and comparing red dots

*freak*

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 00:49:46 AM »

or maybe the whale was farming that account and was waiting for the exact time to attack......
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 00:54:01 AM »

or maybe the whale was farming that account and was waiting for the exact time to attack......

likely and pigs fly, males really do procreate alone and people are honest *freak*

steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 01:24:08 AM »

Sheridon my friend..that whale was there all day.  You were just too lazy to drop the fishing line... the early bird catches the worm.

Yes, it would be nice to see the number of attacks on a player, like V4.  Good stuff to know.  Even 2 week old attack history is good to see. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: