Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 06:43:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hiske attack me when I was in vacation mode  (Read 7459 times)
milone
Private

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2007, 12:03:20 PM »

don't twist my words... and don't accuse people of cheating cause in this case that's really ridiculous.

I mean that ridiculous are you and nebthe in this affair, everione can read the entair questionn, for me you and nebthe ( and demestos for an other thing ) have deliberating atcuated this cheat strategy to win the war, already you don't will win it, dear hiske and you know it very well.
Don't make the virgin, not with me.
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2007, 12:07:50 PM »

and then she replied back that "Duck! My attack will be automatically recalled!" (not exactly with these words and yeah, i know that she used a bad word and she will be grounded for this; she will not go to a party this evening, I promise  *hihi*).

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

that's just mean... stupid dictator...  X)
milone
Private

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2007, 12:09:11 PM »

Now you be honest to me: did you want Hiske to log in the game and recall her attack because you set yourself on vacation mode??
oh, no, I don't pretend too much, not from you, I are saing only that you and hiske have deliberating make in act a strategy knoing that the vacancy mode had an inesact mode to work, thi, my friend, is not leal and you know it.
k_mihai
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2007, 12:11:48 PM »

I mean that ridiculous are you and nebthe in this affair, everione can read the entair questionn, for me you and nebthe ( and demestos for an other thing ) have deliberating atcuated this cheat strategy to win the war, already you don't will win it, dear hiske and you know it very well.
Don't make the virgin, not with me.

for me, it looks like an alliance with 3 baned players after the war can`t accept their defeat....
stasy
Major

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2007, 12:14:10 PM »

This topic is closed. Description fixed.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: