Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 13:40:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hiske attack me when I was in vacation mode  (Read 7549 times)
milone
Private

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 02:32:17 AM »

i meant, read what other people say, also

i was going to attack u also, but u went to fast for me again in vac, while i was spying other targets...

I know, You defend hiske in every topic in this forum, but this time her position is undefendeable, sorry Sir.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 02:33:35 AM by milone » Logged
aaaadddd
Private

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 02:35:42 AM »

k_mihai nobody tell that the rules not can changed. if the rule is wrong the rule must been change, but till when the rule don't change there are respected of all, moderators too. if the attack is moving by one moderator is many strange, because hiske know the rule, and if the rule is wrong, overwork this situation it isn't honest. the moderator must been the most correct player, or no?
milone
Private

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 02:39:42 AM »

baned one talking about rules...

the rule wasn`t changed, it just didn`t work for a long time, and has nothing to do with mods. vac mode is also program governed, has nothing to do with mods. i agree that designer should have announced that, though...

actually, for mine necessity i needed that money from ueito to rebuilt my 90 k army  *Grin*

I remember you that who use a program bug is a cheat, this is an other rule, sorry Sir.
milone
Private

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 02:43:17 AM »

I remember you that all people that know a program's bug and use it is a cheat, this is an other rule, sorry Sir.
k_mihai
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 02:43:24 AM »

I know, You defend hiske in every topic in this forum, but this time her position is undefendeable, sorry Sir.

ofc it is. it was 1. ur bad luck to go into vacation during an ongoing attack, 2. the bad thing that the rules wasn`t working, and not too many people knew (i found out by accident, attacking ueito)

k_mihai nobody tell that the rules not can changed. if the rule is wrong the rule must been change, but till when the rule don't change there are respected of all, moderators too. if the attack is moving by one moderator is many strange, because hiske know the rule, and if the rule is wrong, overwork this situation it isn't honest. the moderator must been the most correct player, or no?

u don`t understand my point. u know the thing about banking, which, in game description, says it earns u an interest if u have money stored on capital, and that u can pay the loan back before the deadline is reached? well, even if in game description says that, that rule doesn`t work, for all people, mods or not. it`s the same situation, the vac rule description is outdated, but no one changed it, which is very unfortunate.

the mod was correct, u, on the other hand, were not, otherwise, u wouldn`t have gone on the italian forum, to argue that u were innocent for ur ban... 

I remember you that who use a program bug is a cheat, this is an other rule, sorry Sir.

like using vacation mode to hide in wars?  u enter in vac mode on ur own choice, i don`t think Hiske spelled u to do that
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 02:45:45 AM by k_mihai » Logged
aaaadddd
Private

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2007, 02:43:58 AM »

i have banned. but i think that who had the guilts and don't banned, no regular. if one do a guilt and don't pay, it's simple to be clear, but the moderators are over all rules. it's strange, many strange.
k_mihai
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 02:46:44 AM »

like most the people who are banned, u claim to be victim of a conspiracy directed by mods, or admins...
aaaadddd
Private

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2007, 02:50:49 AM »

k_mikay

hiske is a moderator that take advantage of bug of game. and you think that is regular?

boh?
aaaadddd
Private

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 02:53:34 AM »

k_mikay
i don't think that a victim of nobody. i don't tell nobody of this. i ask for if the moderator do irregularuty, they are not banned. the rules don't have value for the moderator??
milone
Private

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 03:00:48 AM »

like using vacation mode to hide in wars?  u enter in vac mode on ur own choice, i don`t think Hiske spelled u to do that

You don't think anythink bad about hiske, also when the reality is evident.
She knew the bug and used it, easy.
I go in vacation mode when I want, when I have to leave, rule consent me it.
Rule don't consent cheating and a person that know a program's bug and use it, for me, is a cheat.
my be, for you,she is a good player, not for me, everibody use cheat strategy to win is not a god player is a cheater.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:02:58 AM by milone » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 03:02:24 AM »

k_mikay

hiske is a moderator that take advantage of bug of game. and you think that is regular?

boh?

is not a bug, the description is wrong

look at the old forum too, u`ll see a huge amount of topics regarding vac mode...
milone
Private

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 03:09:57 AM »

is not a bug, the description is wrong

the description of a rule especialy when I spend money is an absolute law.
But if you want to defend hiske, you can.
I say that she is a cheater, simply, she can win all the war, but remain a cheater.
k_mihai
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 03:19:31 AM »

the description of a rule especialy when I spend money is an absolute law.
But if you want to defend hiske, you can.
I say that she is a cheater, simply, she can win all the war, but remain a cheate

a description is a description, not a rule. it doesn`t say, one should do smth, or shouldn`t do smth else, it`s supposed to describe, or represent an object. i agree that it should have been changed long time ago, and i also agree with the customer argument.

actually, i wouldn`t defend Hiske if i thought she did smth wrong (for example, i didn`t defend the Wildcats disbanding thing)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:19:48 AM by k_mihai » Logged
milone
Private

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 03:54:05 AM »

a description is a description, not a rule. it doesn`t say, one should do smth, or shouldn`t do smth else, it`s supposed to describe, or represent an object. i agree that it should have been changed long time ago, and i also agree with the customer argument.

actually, i wouldn`t defend Hiske if i thought she did smth wrong (for example, i didn`t defend the Wildcats disbanding thing)
You make filosofy.
The description of a rule is the rule, I can agree or not a paymant respect the description of the rule.
If the description is wrong and I pay for it, it is a fraud.
Everibody use a fraudolent description of a rule and know it, is a cheater, becouse she use this wrong description with the intention to make profits.
This is the basis of international laws 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:57:45 AM by milone » Logged
Leila
Wicked Fairy
Lieutenant

Fire & Blood!

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2007, 03:57:32 AM »

There are zillions of topics about online and offline times, there is pretty clear explanation why one can stay for more than 18 hours without having 6 hour break (so that one can adjust his 6 hour break to later hour than previous day - if you don't understand how important this thing is it's pointless to comment on this subject).

Think about it - if you could stay max 18 hour then you'll be forced to always have the same offline times, or to have offline time earlier - for example from 0:00 to 6:00 off /6:00 to 23:59 on ...because you'd be unable to stay more than 18 hours you'll be forced to log off at 23:59 and have the same time, or you could stay less than 18 and swithc block to earlier hours...but the next day you'll be forced to do the earlier block again, or to move it even earlier. The third possibility is to have 2 6 hour breaks for one day, just to be able to have your offline time from 1:00 to 7:00 ... For me all three options are unnecessary difficult, especially for non-zombified players. It's so so so so so much better to have the possibility to stay few hours more in order to adjust your offline time...it's good mostly for one's real life...not so much for IO gameplay, because to have constantly 23/6/23/6...is extremely hard to handle even if you're not working or going to school. You won't know when it's day and when it's night...trust me ;o I did it... it's not worth the efforts and it does not gives any superiority than having less online hours, surpising breaks...etc. It only exhaust human and leads to mistakes in army saves, forcing to have break at most active times when you'll get attacked for sure...etc ;p

and a bit more - not understaning something does not make it wrong. not putting to understand the rules of a game does not make the game defective. being kicked by players, who spent some time to read detailed explanations on specific subjects does not make them cheaters.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 04:00:56 AM by Leila » Logged

I am the storm I am the wonder
And the flashlights nightmares
And sudden explosions...

I don't know what more to ask for
I was given just one wish
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: