Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 10:30:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: loosing points?  (Read 2581 times)
Landser
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:49:19 AM »

i pillaged someone, i didn't loose any troops, i even got 34 more after the battle, but why did i loose 11 net worth points if my empire is clearly worth more now (34 units) Huh? *Shocked*
SanQuetsal
Private

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 06:20:47 AM »

are you sure it was net worth points and not Honor points you lose honor for pillaging

Join the Armada of Ares

What enables us to go to war secures our peace
SanQuetsal
Private

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 06:43:37 AM »

well that one phantom villager did some damage to you, the people aren't gonna LET you kill them...I'm only guessing this though not positive.

Also you should remove that link if it's not at least 15 days old.

Join the Armada of Ares

What enables us to go to war secures our peace
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 08:05:31 AM »

he probably had 1 or more groups with less than 50 soldiers... those groups will not participate in the battle; but the defender will loose them which gives you -1 mil. points...
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 09:29:22 AM »

ok, first sorry for posting the link, i totally forgot  *Embarrassed*

but i still don't get it, i had 2 groups under 50, ok they do not participate, he only had the magic speerman again, i did not loose any of my troops, i got 34 more after the battle  *Tongue*

so, why do i loose 11 NET POINTS  Huh?

If you had some groups with less than 50 men actually you lost points and not gained them. Let's say that you had a group of 46 men and one of 37 men, so a total 101 men who fled the battle. From these 101 dudes some of them returned after the battle but not all of them and the report stated those guys who returned as extra to your troops but says nothing about those who you'll never see again. You get some points for those who returned to your army but lost more points from those who left you for good.

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 10:27:56 AM »

Groups below 50 men aren't shown in report. They do not take part of the battle. Send again an attack with those 34 men and you will see that at the end you will gain only 15-17 of them, without seeing all 34 in the report.

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 10:43:53 AM »

you also lost troops... they are just not shown in the battle report... you probably send some groups of less than 50 soldiers who are not shown in the report but you do loose them... and you get some of them back because of your military medicine... but you lost more than you won...
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 10:45:13 AM »

well, i really start to belive that i'm missing something here..........

I started with an amount of troops, won the battle (well there wasn't any), i pillaged the province and i got MORE troops after the battle !!!

So why LOOSING and not GETTING networth points? I mean my empire is now WORTH     M O R E !!!  34 TROOPS MORE  Huh?

Yes, you're missing something here... Like everything I am telling you!!!!!! You did not gain troops, you lost troops!!!! You said you sent 2 groups with less than 50 men. Both groups had a total of more then 34 soldiers, probably a total of ~60 men. From those 60 men you remained with only 34, why don't you want to understand this???

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 12:04:30 PM »

easy, easy, chief, you'll spill your coffee *wink*

listen dude, if you want to convince yourself run the battle calculator a few times and put less than 50 soldiers - it tells you straight that they run and you lose points for that. Trust me , I have done that many times, this is the way to do pillages for only 3 honor so I know *wink*
chance
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 15:18:45 PM »

yes i dobble checked, i loose 3 honor points and 11 net worth  Huh?

It is game mistake but you can call it is legal trick. *wink*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 22:05:55 PM »

I think nebthe explained it well too, but maybe you didn't understand him (like davide) *Tongue* Don't know the reasons

I am the one and only!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: