Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:48:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I?  (Read 2933 times)
SanQuetsal
Private

« on: November 25, 2007, 21:05:46 PM »

report a possible multi on realm 18, there is someone attacking my alliance that has the name CorupteD1 and CorupteD. Seems quite obvious. Would post this in HoS but I guess it's locked for MODS only.

Join the Armada of Ares

What enables us to go to war secures our peace
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 21:27:35 PM »

why do you think they are multi? just because they have a similar name? that's no reason to accuse someone... *Smiley* if you have more proof; let me know and I'll report him/her/them to admins *Smiley*
SanQuetsal
Private

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 21:57:33 PM »

um cause they are attacking the same person at the same time, you want the alliance Battles reports?

and thats not "SIMILAR" names they are the SAME with a 1 after one name.

I know you can have more than one account, if you have family also playing but they can't atack the same people, be in the same alliance, or attack each other.

He used one account to field battle and pillage the other to take the fort.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 22:03:49 PM by SanQuetsal » Logged

Join the Armada of Ares

Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 22:06:58 PM »

Also in realm 4 there is a dude with a lot of accounts and even 2 alliances, all named IIIII  *crazy*  Not very smart of him but then again he's just a whiner  *freak* *freak*

Seriously now: if the same person used both accounts to attack the same victim, this will ring a bell to those who check for cheaters and they will be punished. But having similar names and attacking the same person is not a proof of cheating.

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
SanQuetsal
Private

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 22:26:51 PM »

OMG lol you can't be serious, what more proof you need? Them to admit it?Huh?

This was a planned attack, field battle by one and seige by the other, within seconds of each other.

Look he didn't attack me and we are not in alliance war, so it doesn't really affect me other than a multi is allowed to play.

I am Admin in 2 games, Combat Grounds and Fall of Caesar and this would not be allowed.

Tell me the odds please.... that someone on one realm with about 250 people, named themselves "C"orupte"D" and "C"orupte"D"1 attack the same person within seconds, and are not the same person or within the same household.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 22:32:07 PM by SanQuetsal » Logged

Join the Armada of Ares

Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 22:44:42 PM »

The odds are quite high actually. Even I was attacked once by 3 dudes with similar names, without being at war against them and they completely wiped out my army, bastards!  *Angry*

Anyway, as I told you before: if they break the rules, they will be punished, based on the proofs which admins will find and not based on a similarity in names and a coordinated attack.

k_mihai
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 22:48:21 PM »

OMG lol you can't be serious, what more proof you need? Them to admit it?Huh?

This was a planned attack, field battle by one and seige by the other, within seconds of each other.

Look he didn't attack me and we are not in alliance war, so it doesn't really affect me other than a multi is allowed to play.

I am Admin in 2 games, Combat Grounds and Fall of Caesar and this would not be allowed.

Tell me the odds please.... that someone on one realm with about 250 people, named themselves "C"orupte"D" and "C"orupte"D"1 attack the same person within seconds, and are not the same person or within the same household.

try to kill`em both, is more funny  *Grin*
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 22:51:19 PM »

maybe they r just good friends who want 2 make an alliance with “cool” names in it, they'll probably call them selves “plague” or sth like that  *freak* the game is full of such names, like widowmaker, rapier, predator, perdition... they just wanna look “bad” and frightening  *Grin* like that's gonna stop any1 from attacking  *evil* *evil* *evil*
 *bear* *bear* *bear*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
SanQuetsal
Private

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 22:51:35 PM »

lol no, do the math, before you say the odds are high that it is not the same person.

Here is the odds just based on letters and capital letter and numbers in a 9 letter word, and this is not including the people in the realm, or the fact that it was coordinated.

1 in 136,048,896 are the odds that it is not the same person.

Join the Armada of Ares

k_mihai
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 22:54:10 PM »

that`s not proof, they may have talked to have similar names....

to have at least some based suspicions, they must have like same online hours and stuff like that.

anyway, u should have pm-ed to one of the admins
SanQuetsal
Private

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 22:54:27 PM »

No they are not in the same alliance, so there goes the whole thing of building an alliance with cool names.

I'm Done arguing about this, you run your game how you want, come to my game with that junk and I'd IP ban you.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 22:55:25 PM by SanQuetsal » Logged

Join the Armada of Ares

k_mihai
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 22:54:47 PM »

Does Menace count?

neh, not frightening enough *Tongue*
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 22:57:36 PM »

Does Menace count?  *Smiley*

no, that's special  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
I'm Done arguing about this, you run your game how you want, come to my game with that junk and I'd IP ban you.

like i have enough time 4 other games besides IO   *freak*  *Grin*  *xxx*

*bear* *bear* *bear*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 22:57:55 PM »

Man, why don't you want to understand this??? It doesn't have to be a total coincidence on this (yes, the odds are impossible for that)!! If I am a friend of the gardener who just posted and we'd like to do something special, we could agree to create similar accounts, like Menaceisanoob and Menaceisanooob and attack the same dudes both of us. Does that mean we are the same person, I think not! (and I am reallllllly grateful to IO gods for that  *freak*)

Anyway, for the last time: if those accounts were played by the same person, they will be punished. Case closed, topic locked  *pardon*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: