Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 13:11:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong Country Flag?  (Read 2669 times)
Queryman
Private

« on: November 23, 2007, 16:21:32 PM »

*Smiley*  Hi!

Not sure where I should post this, but here it is anyway. I've been playing the game for about two weeks now, it's fun and all considering I only have a small time to spare on games. I noticed that my flag/nationality is AUSTRALIAN, but I'm not, not that I have anything against australians, it's just that.....well...I'm not australian  *wink* I thought it was a minor glitch or error that would go away after sometime, but I guess not. I remember registering properly, so would you mind changing my flag? I'm from the Philippines, IGN:Paladium Realm:2

thanks very much, fun & simple game btw, already told some business buddies about it  *bear*
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 17:12:26 PM »

do u live in australia? 'cause the flag doesn't show ur nationality, it shows the country u're in when logging in...4 an example, if u would log in while u're in croatia, it would show croatian flag 
*bear* *bear* *bear*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Liera
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 18:48:17 PM »

We got same problem but I'm in r4 . I have ask the admins to take a look on it already.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: