Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 19:36:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6HOUR OFFLINE RULE  (Read 84515 times)
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2008, 14:15:14 PM »

in all v4 realms, the 6h rule doesn`t work. in r25, i tested it in the beginning

Very great thanx!!!! (+karma of course)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2008, 14:42:37 PM »

no problem. i tested that from the moment when Caxo told us, in the GIO forum, that the rules was removed from r25, who was then the only international v4 realm. i got my 4th or 5th province then, by attacking a lot of people *Grin*

makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2008, 15:11:17 PM »

another one of the you greatest IO rules was throw out from the game in v4  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 15:18:02 PM by makavelis » Logged

Starmyth
Private

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2008, 10:13:40 AM »

It is easy enough to understand what is meant by 6 consecutive hours.  After a bit of observation it is clear what constitutes a 24 hour block.  I have been playing in a realm with v4 rules.
What isn't clear:
  Why this rule exists.  Explanation?
  Whether this rule even applies.  Forum posts are contradictory regarding this.  The in-game version rules should clearly indicate if the rule has been suspended.  Or, delete the "I Agree" wording regarding the rule.  Otherwise, everyone should believe the rule is 'in-force' and that it will be properly enforced fairly to all players equally. 
  Why this rule even exists.  For 18 hours in every 24 hour block, there doesn't appear to be any mechanism to prevent babysitting if that is the purpose of this rule.  It is easy enough to enforce this rule during game startup "I Agree" screen and during gameplay by checking compliance once an hour during login.  Don't allow anyone to log in if they are not compliant.  Auto log off anyone who becomes non-compliant during hourly gameplay compliance checks.  If enforcement of this rule is important to fair gameplay then by all means do something to actually enforce the rule.
Starmyth

makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2008, 10:50:27 AM »

if you're playing in a v4 mode realm this rule was removed so you can stay online as long as you want

jigga
Private

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2008, 11:44:41 AM »

I was blocked this morning cause I went in one hour too early - I just forgot about the rule since I'm new to the game. But getting blocked for 10 hours, that's just too much. There should be a warning that flashes in RED telling you that you are about to enter without 6 consecutive hours offline - doesn't that make sense?!!? (creators of the game should take a serious look at my suggestion,cause this thing really makes one angry)
Where can I check now how many more hours before the blockage ends?

Does BEING BLOCKED mean that you stop gathering resources or  that you only can't enter the game?

Thanks. rant

Men like war: they do not hold much sway over birth, so they make up for it with death.  Unlike women, men menstruate by shedding other people's blood.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2008, 11:54:08 AM »

before you press accept, you can see how many hours you were offline. resources still gather

jigga
Private

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2008, 12:27:10 PM »

Yes, I get that.What if I try to enter tha game again, will I be blocked for additional hours or am I just gonna get the notice that I'm already blocked? (it may sound stupid,but after this I gotta ask everything)

Thanks.

Men like war: they do not hold much sway over birth, so they make up for it with death.  Unlike women, men menstruate by shedding other people's blood.
jigga
Private

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2008, 13:22:58 PM »

I really need to know when exactly I can log in again, where can I check it?

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2008, 13:42:07 PM »

check my previous post. when will you have 10 consecutive offline hours

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2008, 14:05:52 PM »

check my previous post. when will you have 10 consecutive offline hours
i thought it is 6 hours  *xxx* you get 10 hours of vacation for not respecting that rule  *Smiley*
btw,dont mind me i haven't read all previous posts  *hmm*  *tired*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
jigga
Private

« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2008, 14:17:33 PM »

Ok,I get it. This waiting game is killing me - knowing that someone might be eating for free in my provinces while I'm blocked. wall

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2008, 14:23:48 PM »

i thought it is 6 hours  *xxx* you get 10 hours of vacation for not respecting that rule  *Smiley*
btw,dont mind me i haven't read all previous posts  *hmm*  *tired*

then don`t post on serious issues. he was baned for 10 hours

Ok,I get it. This waiting game is killing me - knowing that someone might be eating for free in my provinces while I'm blocked. wall

*sad* next time, check to see, at the accept page if you have 6 consecutive hours off, then press accept

jigga
Private

« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2008, 15:52:14 PM »

Well, no point in me being angry, it's the rules. I've got some things to learn.
Thanks for the info.

Alex123
Sergeant

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2008, 11:46:21 AM »

GUYS, ITS REALLY UNHEALTHY NOT TO GET A FULL NIGHT SLEEP (8 HOURS).
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: