Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 17:47:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6HOUR OFFLINE RULE  (Read 84299 times)
maxentius
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 19:32:46 PM »

Do you have a link? *bravo*
Krumplee
Private

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »

Hi all!

This program doesnt work well... i have more than 10 free hours in the previous 24 hours!!! Is there any GM or somebody who can check my acc (Krumplee)

THX
infinity
Private

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2008, 01:48:08 AM »

i got the same problem...i was ofline this day 3h,then loged in,wasloget for 2 h,offline again about 3h,anyway i have 10h of pause sure...and this FAK.... PROG..... is stil bloking m e...and this is the 3rd time this week......or i am stupid and my eng is bad....can someone help me....do you need to be ob at least 6h straight or just 6 jours(2+1+3) a day?Huh?

cos i am getting mad...

thx4 help
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »

6h straight

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
infinity
Private

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2008, 21:53:05 PM »

just got to say...i dont faking care if i am erased or wtf...just who made this faking 6 hour pousi is faking retard..an alliance declear war upon us...wtf should i do....get logout and wait faking 6 hours????cmon...i just lose 500 000 gold and mi whole army cos this FAKING rule......

i seriousli hope that someone from mods,or creators see this and i dont waking care about anithing....

change this shit rule,cos its unusefull!

INFINITY(realm 3)
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2008, 22:00:52 PM »

wow ... you are so wrong .... the 6 off line hours rule is the best rule that i find in a online game ... just think about this : if there is no off line rule all the alliance will start doing babysitting and you wont be able to fight a war because you can't catch nobody's army , and of course the normal people need to sleep , don't tell me that you can stay online 24 hours per day , ween you need to go in off line just send you army in 10x and sped your resources and everything is ok ... and by the way in the version 4 realms there is no off line rule so you can go and play there if you hate this rule so much  *ok*

infinity
Private

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2008, 22:15:06 PM »

you dont understand...its oky this rully...but why when in war.....cmon....why dos not turn of..when in war with an aliinace....and of cors i cant be 24h on ....but then change the rule....whatever..man i jut loose my 3 day work...my gold,my army,and my fortres...and the best of it....the biggest player in the attacking aliance,got the same points as our lowest...cmon....i bet the attacke me all at one...and what te f...can i do???nothing???why cos this faking 6h rule!

cmon
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2008, 22:19:52 PM »

this rule is very important especially in wars .. and how i just said : you can always send your army in 10x for 7,8,9,10 hours ( this depends of your cartography ) and your army wont be killed , it's very important in wars to make armysave  *ok*

beloved
Private

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2008, 06:14:19 AM »

this rule is very important especially in wars .. and how i just said : you can always send your army in 10x for 7,8,9,10 hours ( this depends of your cartography ) and your army wont be killed , it's very important in wars to make armysave  *ok*

hi, i'm really new, so can you explain this more simply. What do you mean by sending the army 10x? You mean armies are not attacked when on the move? How do you ensure that your army is back when you need them?

thanks
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2008, 07:49:15 AM »

yes your army cant be attacked when it's moving , and of course you can calculate to know when your army is back . The 10x players are the players that are having some yellow coins near the name , this means they are inactive from at least 7 days . To find this kind of players you go to statistics---> players and you have there a button ''10x'' you push on it and there are a lot if inactive players that you can attack when you are not online or when you're online if you want , and if you go to bigger distances like 2000 or more your army will be ''on road'' for 6-7 hours and you cant lose your soldiers in this time.  *ok*

citral
Captain

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2008, 21:46:38 PM »

I think that you should get a warning, when u are online, that you are about to be online to long.
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2008, 21:48:49 PM »

this will be good

beloved
Private

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2008, 20:08:24 PM »

I am so mad right now! evil3 I just attacked a few guys consecutively and accumulated close to a million in gold. The last attack was about to bring in about 500K plus in gold. My army was on the way back and I was preparing to churn out my first Heavy Swordsmen and Archers (that's right, I'm new)... when the screen goes off and I am told my account is blocked because I violated some rules.

Now, the rules state clearly 6 consecutive hours offline in 24 hours. That's what I have been doing all this while: yesterday, I only logged-in in the 15th hour (i.e. offline 15 consecutive hours), and today I was planning to go off in an hour's time (i.e. i'll be offline 12 consecutive hours). So, how have I broken the rules!!!!!!!!!!

So, the first 24 hours I was logged off 15 hours and the second 24 hours i was planning to be off 12 hours. Now, if the moderators tell me that it's 6 consecutive hours in a 24 consecutive hours block, then my point is this:

• first, why wasn't this clearly stated? The rules simply say 6 consecutive hours offline in 24 hours (it could simply be written: 6 consecutive hours offline in a 24 consecutive hour block)

• second, if a block of 24 consecutive hours is what was meant, then why would you confuse and mislead gamers by writing the hours (0,1,2,...24). By doing that, wouldnt gamers misunderstand that you mean within this 0-24 block (instead of any consecutive 24 hours). In that case, I suggest that the numbers be removed (since they do not serve any purpose) and simply use black and red coloured horizontal blocks/bars. I am certain people can count 6 black coloured horizontal bars.

Some other suggestions:
  • Give first time offenders a warning. i think that's only fair. Repeat offenders should be blocked.
  • If I am going to be blocked off, then at least make sure others cannot attack me (like a 10 hour vacation mode). But, as a form of penalisation, during this 10 hour block, my empire cannot produce or accumulate resources. I think this is better than allowing others to attack while i cannot do anything.

Now, the million in gold I had accumulated over many hours is going to be taken by one lucky chap (who is going to become stronger at my expense) just because the rules were not clearly explained or were misleading.

evil3[/list][/list][/list][/list]
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2008, 20:35:42 PM »

Every player must have 6 consecutive hours of offline time on every 24 hours. *pardon*

And those hours are not from 0 to 24...are 30 hours...in those 30 hours you must have at least 6 offline *freak*
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 20:36:19 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
goretint
Private

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2008, 18:10:38 PM »

Every player must have 6 consecutive hours of offline time on every 24 hours. *pardon*

And those hours are not from 0 to 24...are 30 hours...in those 30 hours you must have at least 6 offline *freak*

And that would be why people don't understand this rule.  Maybe they should find some people with a reasonable level of skill to write more complex rules clearly.  Or at least someone with a decent grasp of English.  After all, you are trying to make money right?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: