Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 07:28:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KingJohn's economic manual.  (Read 7475 times)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 00:00:33 AM »

i agree with tiger + karma *Smiley* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
its not fun to play all era just in economicaly mode.. *Shocked* *Shocked*...i think you realy aint having fun at all kingjohn. *Lips Sealed* *Lips Sealed*....
and if you builded 10k gardians and you lost them you stoped??? wheres the fun in that???where the perseverance  *Shocked* *Shocked* i asaw playears that lost 400k army in 5 consecutives enemys atacks...and he rebuilded himself and destroyd all enemys.....i even can give you an exemple : Brodqua and nigg 2 of thery good playears , and my friends ...they are playng  in realm5, Brodqua has been smashed by the alliance HaVoC(14 members)...and he remade his army..and in 2 with small helps..they destroyd evry member in the alliace HaVoC...now in HaVoC are 10-11 members ..and only 1 is active , the rest are in vacation mode from 12 days...these are real playears....VIVA TO THEM  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

i played all kind of modes : economicaly , military , combined , low point military......
and just for me but the economicaly mode is the boring one.....i like fights , wars , when you fight a hard war with your alliance..and you stay on a lot of time , and try to catch enemys armys and evry atack matters and when you 
chache somebodys army in the last day and the war is won becouse of you...you fill yourself thery happy....
but even if you lose a war , there is nothing bad...its just for Fun .....at the last kingjohn these is a game...and in these games we got to relax and have fun.....

*bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *dance* *dance* *dance*  *Smiley* *Smiley* *Tongue* *Tongue*

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 00:14:57 AM »

i always return good with good. + karma for you. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: