Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 00:39:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KingJohn's economic manual.  (Read 7450 times)
kingjohn
« on: November 22, 2007, 12:16:04 PM »

This advice is only good for realm 1-4.

Note: Use this as a guide only and it has not yet completed. This is very rough. I will refine it until it's perfect.
General hints: University lvl should always be one two two lvls above all research lvl.

Stage 1 for your first province.
1. Get University Lvl 2
2. Get range attack 1.
3. Build lvl 3 archers barracks.
4. Research colonization.
Stage 1 for your 2 province.
1. Get University Lvl 4
2. Research colonization.
Stage 1 for your 3 province.
1. Get University Lvl 5
2. Research colonization.

After the 3 prov:
arquitecture lvl3 / granarys lvl6 / bure. lvl 4 and medicine lvl 2

when you made farm lvl 8 research TRADE lvl1 because is necessary

After seven province, if the cost  of gold for medicine is less than province 8, get medicine, if it is the same as province 8, get the province. I am referring to the amount of gold needed for the research.

Credits to Zepovinho King of Farmers as this information is contributed by him.

Note: For farmers only, if you want to play networth, buildings and research must never stop, if you got money just keep researching and building buildings only especially granaries.

Before you hit 15k points, it's possible to have 8 provinces, hints for optimum growth,

Granaries lvl 11 everywhere. Do not exceed lvl 11 granaries, do not exceed lvl 4 fortress to keep you networth low.
And have university lvl 14 for province 8 under 15k points, granaries 11 is important once you have 5-6 provinces for optimal growth.

Research   Level
Range attack   1
Melee attack   4
0:08
War horses   0
Armor   0
University   14
Centralization   6
Bureaucracy   12
Architecture   12
Medicine   11
Trade   1
Tactics   0
Fortification   1
Military Academy   4
Military Architecture   3
Military Medicine   0
Spying   0
Border outposts   10
Cartography   5

This is my research at 10k points, few of the alliance members have the same research minus the melee and cartography because I am doing 10X farming, they all have the same with me in research and only difference is the 8th province. I make mistake in investing in the lvl 5 fortress. LvL 4 fortress is optimum. My advise is strictly eco way, if you are doing military way, please do not follow my advice. The best is to have one to two uni lvls above all researches.

After 15k points, use your own imagination.
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »

congrats  *bear* perhaps u should accentuate the basic idea, which is that in IO, growth is population dependent.

maybe i will write a mixed way strategy someday *Smiley*
kingjohn
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 16:10:21 PM »

And I won networth r9 last era not because I am good but there is not good enough players around. I am no match for Zepovinho. Had he played r9 last era, he would win networth and not me.
Reaccão
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 07:47:06 AM »

llllllllll´s economic manual:

1) War income
tangle
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 13:59:43 PM »

john i get first prov with only 42 points  *Tongue* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
kingjohn
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 09:45:23 AM »

john i get first prov with only 42 points  *Tongue* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

r2 u mean?
k_mihai
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 09:46:44 AM »

in r10 (same costs) i got my first province at 200 points, before most of farmers  *Grin*
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:46:55 AM by k_mihai » Logged
Poliban_
Captain

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 19:54:02 PM »

I got my first in r10 with 46 points...
k_mihai
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 21:53:26 PM »

my first province from r 10 was payed by my neighbors *Grin*
kingjohn
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 06:23:32 AM »

my first province from r 10 was payed by my neighbors *Grin*

u r a robber, thieves!!  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*
k_mihai
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 09:31:38 AM »

thank u  *bear*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 18:27:23 PM »

And I won networth r9 last era not because I am good but there is not good enough players around. I am no match for Zepovinho. Had he played r9 last era, he would win networth and not me.

Kingjohn thanx for sentence there is no good enough players arround. As i recall i was leading most of the era in realm 9 . if i left you to wargasm to be their toy, i would score over 850 k networth. i was at 450 k at day 80-85, i dont recall exactly. and i was in allaince which had 15 wars and i was lossing resources on army to defend and fight. *Smiley* but when it was needed i changed my strategy to help you because you begged me. i killed them and fight them and won. you were just hiding in your granaries and cry. beast they again pillaged me. please help. *Smiley*  if you were good player(not just economy but military to) with economy like yours you could easily defend yourself. i respect some peoples you mentioned like zepovinho here because i look at scores in other realms and i saw he is usually on the top or very high in points. but no one can say on the begining of the era he will win. there are alot of other people who can stop that. A lot of things depends on the map. if i have good map and any other player bad map, he cant beat me. :)I am not the best player here and nobody can say its the best. and i have no intentions to brag. but i know how to farm and i know how to fight when needed. i didnt have teachers(i have some people on the begining from which i learned some tactics in the begining), i dont need people to tell me what military med does. what lvl of mil med person have if he recovered 50 % soldiers.  i dont need economic calculator which will tell me should i sell some resources or keep people unemployed. *Smiley* or any numerous questions you may ask. you said once that you dont know how battle calc works and that you send army to a friend and he calculate. *Smiley* i know that this isnt a place to discuss that kind of things but it isnt really fair to say there wasnt any good enough players arround when the top networth person gives his first place, allows you to win 1 place which you wouldnt win,sacrifice 1 month of his life to protect you and then you brag yourself on forum with first place and every other players are bad and i am king. *Smiley*
 *bear* to everybody who have read this message till the end. *Smiley* and  *bear* *bear* to mods if they dont delete this message. *Smiley*
PS. manual is good but it doesnt work so good with new centralization prices. And nothing personal against you king, but you wish first place to much. this game should be played for fun not for victory or nothing. winning in this or any other game doesnt make you better then others just more luckier, more skilfull in that era. *Smiley*
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 19:28:29 PM by tiger » Logged

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 20:16:51 PM »

And winning net worth isn't the best achievement *pardon*

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2007, 10:43:35 AM »

Kingjohn thanx for sentence there is no good enough players arround. As i recall i was leading most of the era in realm 9 . if i left you to wargasm to be their toy, i would score over 850 k networth. i was at 450 k at day 80-85, i dont recall exactly. and i was in allaince which had 15 wars and i was lossing resources on army to defend and fight. *Smiley* but when it was needed i changed my strategy to help you because you begged me. i killed them and fight them and won. you were just hiding in your granaries and cry. beast they again pillaged me. please help. *Smiley*  if you were good player(not just economy but military to) with economy like yours you could easily defend yourself. i respect some peoples you mentioned like zepovinho here because i look at scores in other realms and i saw he is usually on the top or very high in points. but no one can say on the begining of the era he will win. there are alot of other people who can stop that. A lot of things depends on the map. if i have good map and any other player bad map, he cant beat me. :)I am not the best player here and nobody can say its the best. and i have no intentions to brag. but i know how to farm and i know how to fight when needed. i didnt have teachers(i have some people on the begining from which i learned some tactics in the begining), i dont need people to tell me what military med does. what lvl of mil med person have if he recovered 50 % soldiers.  i dont need economic calculator which will tell me should i sell some resources or keep people unemployed. *Smiley* or any numerous questions you may ask. you said once that you dont know how battle calc works and that you send army to a friend and he calculate. *Smiley* i know that this isnt a place to discuss that kind of things but it isnt really fair to say there wasnt any good enough players arround when the top networth person gives his first place, allows you to win 1 place which you wouldnt win,sacrifice 1 month of his life to protect you and then you brag yourself on forum with first place and every other players are bad and i am king. *Smiley*
 *bear* to everybody who have read this message till the end. *Smiley* and  *bear* *bear* to mods if they dont delete this message. *Smiley*
PS. manual is good but it doesnt work so good with new centralization prices. And nothing personal against you king, but you wish first place to much. this game should be played for fun not for victory or nothing. winning in this or any other game doesnt make you better then others just more luckier, more skilfull in that era. *Smiley*

You are talking nonsense here my friend, when beast via your friend took over your account r9 last era, he killed my 10k guardians, I was starting to build a small army and he smashed it, so I decide to stop building armies, had he not smashed my army I would have continued building, secondly there was no way you would reach 800k networth for one thing wargasm would have all killed you together with me if they didn't quit and if they would mature by the end of the realm they would have killed you and you would not be the top in military points like you are claiming and you really know the fact that I play networth is because of wargasm and not myself. Even now as I am speaking, at r9 I am rank 10 but I play for fun. I don't believe it you are still boasting till now. And please my friend, this section is on strategy and please boast elsewhere maybe at after action reports section and not the strategy section. Moreover you were not as badly pillaged as me, I was pillaged early of era beggining week 3 till the end of era. Well wargasm did pillaged you but not everyweek till end of era.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:49:05 AM by kingjohn » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2007, 12:44:03 PM »

i apologize to everybody because of my constant boasting. *Smiley* its my mistake that i am not so humble as kingjohn. *Smiley* he really should be my example. *Smiley* i apologize i posted this message here.
King if you wish interesting story just write message here and i will write this story in good ingame stories. and there we can talk what we wish. *Smiley* thats why i wont continue here. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: