Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 11:39:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow talk about expensive  (Read 2157 times)
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« on: November 12, 2010, 15:28:10 PM »

Heard all the talk regarding the new IO version and figured Id best have a look to see what al the fuss was about.

Glad I took a look but dont think I'll be doing any more than that. Talk about a totally diamond orientated game, diamonds for this..diamonds for that. Whilst I appreciate the purchase of diamonds is NOT compulsory and the game can be played fully without them, It seems it would get a little tedious constantly being out grown, out gunned and out produced by the bigger players who 'chose' to progress through the spending of diamonds.

Only a personal choice but will definitely stick to realms 1-4 where maximum enjoyment can be had without having to spend a fortune to outgrow the competition. Growth is more decision and experience based than just purchasing your advantages.

One thought though for the new IO version, is there a building/technology tree to show what you need to be able to purchase next level of building/research etc, if it exists already where is it, if not its food for thought...to those that choose to participate good luck, although expensive looking it does look interesting and has certainly developed the game further   *ok*

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 18:15:04 PM »

Heard all the talk regarding the new IO version and figured Id best have a look to see what al the fuss was about.

Glad I took a look but dont think I'll be doing any more than that. Talk about a totally diamond orientated game, diamonds for this..diamonds for that. Whilst I appreciate the purchase of diamonds is NOT compulsory and the game can be played fully without them, It seems it would get a little tedious constantly being out grown, out gunned and out produced by the bigger players who 'chose' to progress through the spending of diamonds.

Only a personal choice but will definitely stick to realms 1-4 where maximum enjoyment can be had without having to spend a fortune to outgrow the competition. Growth is more decision and experience based than just purchasing your advantages.

One thought though for the new IO version, is there a building/technology tree to show what you need to be able to purchase next level of building/research etc, if it exists already where is it, if not its food for thought...to those that choose to participate good luck, although expensive looking it does look interesting and has certainly developed the game further   *ok*

Ehhh you are somewhat right.

I was more or less ok with  charging diamonds to speed up construction and i even welcome that. Nice way for them to become more "profitable". They want to earn some hard cash and i'm totally ok with that.

Paying diamonds to get some happiness. Hmmm well ok with that too. I found it too expensive and not well balanced but ok. I wont use it so i don't care much.

The usual stuff, Premium player, 10 hours production, vacation and second and third guild were ok for me until they didn't change the way how guilds are paid.

With guilds i think they are pushing it JUST A LITTLE bit over the edge.

BUT again my friend i must say that so far i had more fun in r82 than almost during whole r50.

For now R82 is fun to play and all those things that i didn't like in R50 i don't do. I hate goldmining but i LOVE attacking and fighting.

One of the rare things that i dislike in W82 (beside first guild price) is army speed. I hate waiting for HOURS for my army to return back.

But than it's only me wanting to fight more.  *pardon*
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 21:15:36 PM »

not knocking it too much, all a matter of what your happy with it, personally im happy with paying less on a daily basis but obviously missing out on some of the new stuff that admittedly looks exciting. Maybe if I have a large windfall in the next few days I will review it lol, but for now I will stick with what I know and let my diamonds (yes I am happy to purchase them) last longer *Smiley*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: