Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:22:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what´s for dinner?  (Read 30679 times)
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2010, 22:13:50 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*

by Koramae.
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2010, 22:44:23 PM »

I imagine crass, sitting cool, hidden in a shady street corner. Blent in with the shadows, you wouldn't even seen him, if there wasn't that little smoking thing in his hand. Shush! I hear steps. Slow steps. Cautious steps. What is the patrolling cop so wary about? BURN IN HELL YOU DIRTY SWINE!!! BHHCHSHHHUAGHHHAHAHAHAHHHHH!!! (sounds of the flamethrower unleashing the liquid hell upon this unlucky uniform guy mixed with crass' sinister laugh). Ah, that is why. So all the stories were true. This thought just crossed the cop's mind. A nick of time too late.

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2010, 22:57:40 PM »

run private evans, RUN god damn it

by Koramae.
Lucius
Private

« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2013, 05:29:16 AM »

Tell us what you´re having for dinner!!!

I`m making an oven roasted chicken, a nice salad and rice.  The chicken and salad will be good, after 20 years, I still can´t make rice worth a damn, tastes good, looks like grool that bridge trolls eat and could be used to seal a crack in a damn or cure a horrible case of diarrea *Angry* *xxx*

I hope i am not too late...But Dinner tip #1 to improve your dinner's taste and maybe as a unintended side effect prevent Montezuma's Revenge "Try soaking or rinsing your rice prior to cooking to reduce starch" hmmm
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: