Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 14:14:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: punished  (Read 6590 times)
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« on: November 10, 2010, 20:51:30 PM »

tol icee, gusto kong malaman kung bakit mute ako. ano ba ang kasalanan bakit ako pinarusahan ng admin. dahil sa insulting messages sent? what insulting messages?Huh?rant rant i want a clarification on this matter  rant rant rant rant badtrip ang admin punish agad na wala namang investigation!!!!

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 21:04:11 PM »

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of oyur head

*Your*Huh? or is this irony?? *pardon*

enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 21:27:31 PM »

the sentence words speak for itself. i dont get the point why the admin punished me without investigation. and i would like to know what insulting words are they referring to? is it that they're protecting some players?  *Angry* *Angry*

The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 22:07:04 PM »

only the admins will know the answer, although i imagine it wont be because they are protecting anyone, its usually pretty hard to get them to ban anyone so it must have been for some kind of reason, either real or imagined your best course of redress would be to contact either an admin direct or request the assistance of a moderator who 'may' be able to attempt to get you an answer.

Firstly though i would think of what messages i had sent recently that could have been interpreted as insulting...??

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 01:01:45 AM »

only the admins will know the answer, although i imagine it wont be because they are protecting anyone, its usually pretty hard to get them to ban anyone so it must have been for some kind of reason, either real or imagined your best course of redress would be to contact either an admin direct or request the assistance of a moderator who 'may' be able to attempt to get you an answer.

Firstly though i would think of what messages i had sent recently that could have been interpreted as insulting...??

Lets Analyze
(1)  Only the Admins will know the Answer - Wow.  If you can be muted, at least you should be informed why you are being muted.   That's part of Due Process.. 
(2)  Pretty hard to ban anyone so it must have been for some kind of reason - he is just being muted.   The way I see it, its about insulting/abusive messages.  But of course, there SHOULD be a reason.  And that is precisely what he is  :rant:ing; what is the reason he was muted?
(3) best course of redress would be to contact either an admin direct or request the assistance of a moderator who 'may' be able to attempt to get you an answer - Well if you understand Filipino, he did actually sought the assistance of a Moderator - that's Iceelush.

For your reference I prepared a translation of what he had said "Brother Icee, I want to know the reason why I was muted.  What is my fault to receive  such punishment from the Admin? Is it because of insulting Messages sent?  What Insulting Messages.   I want clarification on this matter.  Im angry when admin punishes without an investigation"   I think the translation is fairly accurate.

As to insulting messages, truthfully, admin should be lenient on insulting messages as sometimes these are part of tactics employed to piss off your opponent.  Angry people commits stupid mistakes.   I played IO for just 10 months and I was called a whore, a gay, faggot, idiot, little monkey from an island (which I consider as racist), moroon, and most of the times I responded in a more strongly worded messages which Admins will perhaps consider abusive or insulting.   I did not report them, they did not report me.   But if they did report me, perhaps If admin will mute me for that, at least give me my day in Court - or should I say in layman's word "What's my fault? Why are you doing this?"

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 01:44:25 AM »

nice  hurricane but try reading and actually quoting what i said

1. only admins will know the answer - Yes, admins can check to see why he was muted..you and me cant! pretty self explanatory that one
2. Not 'pretty hard to ban anyone'...'pretty hard to get them to ban anyone', difference! Im sure it is easy to do BUT they dont do it often
3. Best course of redress - PM a bloody moderator or admin direct! why whinge to the forum (banned/muted..whatever)

It is unimportant what you were called in the time you played, there is button to report insulting messages. If you didnt press it you werent insulted enough to worry about it. Obviously something he said offended someone and he was reported. It would then have been checked and obviously an admin agreed it was insulting because a ban/mute was issued. Angry people commit mistakes! Correct and they subsequently get punished for those mistakes.

Lastly this isnt a court its a game, the game has rules, you break them you get punished - simple!

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 02:05:06 AM »

Only Muted my Friend.. Only Muted [:-} [:-} [:-} BTW IO is not just a game.  Its a reflection of who we are.   
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 02:14:44 AM by Hurricane » Logged

enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 07:51:40 AM »

actually im not the one who's angry. i just responded to a very insulting and childish remarks! that's exactly the point, why do they immediately impose such sanction without conducting investigation. where's the due process here? so, if anyone here feels insulted they could just press the report button without any apparent reasons and the admin will immediately impose sanctions on the other party? then i must say what an absurd process is that. if the guy who reported to the admin felt insulted, would you tell where's the report button so i could press it a thousand times!?  *Angry* just like what hurricane said, i received hate messages several times already since playing IO for years but did not report to the admin because i know this is part of the game. it reflects of who we are, if that's your attitude it wont change.

iCeeLuSh

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 15:35:11 PM »

Hello enigma ! Kung tama itong nakita ko, ito ang pinakaunang beses mong mamute sa account mo ? Kung  oo well mawawala din kaagad yang pagiging mute mo in a short period of time. Pero sa situation mo sana hindi mo na pinatulan ang mga nangiinsulto sa iyo kasi marami talagang mga immature at unprofessional na players sa IO. Ang mali mo lang ay pinatulan mo sila at ayun ang ginawa nilang advantage para mamute ka. Well about sa pagkakamute mo hindi nagmmute ang staff ng walang reason at about dun sa process eh ganun talaga ang method nila biglaan at magugulat ka nalang na namute ka. Pero hindi naman sila nagmumute ng walang reason at walang special players sa IO. Im telling you pantay pantay lahat  *hihi*. So chill ka lang kung first offence mo yan mabilis lang yan at yung nagmemessage sayo hayaan mo nalang kasi mga asar talo or should I say mga "immature players" sa laro ..
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 16:43:37 PM »

sobra na kasi. pano  ba ireport yung abusive players? kagaya nung nagreport sakin para nman maturuan ng leksyon? sa tingin ko hindi patas talaga ang ganung process eh, ikaw na nga ang ininsulto minura ikaw pa ang paparusahan. kahit sino siguro hindi matutuwa kung yan ang nangyari sa kanila.  *black_eye*

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 17:54:11 PM »

sobra na kasi. pano  ba ireport yung abusive players? kagaya nung nagreport sakin para nman maturuan ng leksyon? sa tingin ko hindi patas talaga ang ganung process eh, ikaw na nga ang ininsulto minura ikaw pa ang paparusahan. kahit sino siguro hindi matutuwa kung yan ang nangyari sa kanila.  *black_eye*

Under the message, there are two buttons .. One is Ignore the User (Just to Block his Messages - that is the way I understand it)   The other button is Report Abusive Message (In order to mute him through the help of the Admin)... So if you do not want to recieve messages from the PIG - press Ignore User...  If you want to ask for your mama for help  *sos* *sos* *sos* - press Report Abusive Messages..   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 18:51:25 PM »

ganun ba di ko napansin yn tol ah. siguro palaban lng ako.. *hihi* *hihi*

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 00:05:55 AM »

ganun ba di ko napansin yn tol ah. siguro palaban lng ako.. *hihi* *hihi*

He he he Di ka naman kasi esep-bata para magsumbong kay mama... kailan kaya nila lagyan ng Plaster ang Bunganga ko..  *hahaha*  Tagalog na ako para di nila maintindihan.. ho ho ho

iCeeLuSh

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 06:14:39 AM »

Under the message, there are two buttons .. One is Ignore the User (Just to Block his Messages - that is the way I understand it)   The other button is Report Abusive Message (In order to mute him through the help of the Admin)... So if you do not want to recieve messages from the PIG - press Ignore User...  If you want to ask for your mama for help  *sos* *sos* *sos* - press Report Abusive Messages..   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Tama to enigma sundan mo lang ang sinabi ni hurricane. Pero sana hindi kada message nya irereport mo baka kasi mas lalong lumaki ang sanction mo. at hurricane kahit na tagalog ang imura mo malalaman parin nila ang ginawa mo so don't try either. Except if the player na pinadalhan mo is hindi naintindihan ang sinabi mo at hindi ka nireport
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 07:08:52 AM »

Tama to enigma sundan mo lang ang sinabi ni hurricane. Pero sana hindi kada message nya irereport mo baka kasi mas lalong lumaki ang sanction mo. at hurricane kahit na tagalog ang imura mo malalaman parin nila ang ginawa mo so don't try either. Except if the player na pinadalhan mo is hindi naintindihan ang sinabi mo at hindi ka nireport

He he he nag tagalog na ako sa Thread na ito, kasi puro english ako dito...  at hindi ako nagmumura sa tagalog, medyo masagwa pag tagalog at gusto ko malaman nila ang sasaloobin ko.. wow ang lalim...   [:-} [:-} [:-}  sa dami kung minura ni isa walang nag report sa akin..  Ngayon lang nga me nagmura na naman sa akin... he he  he he ok lang, hanggang dyan ang naman ang kaya nila.. he he he he

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: