Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 08:54:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant construction!  (Read 1613 times)
steveempire
Lieutenant

« on: November 09, 2010, 03:47:30 AM »

*rose* I am starting realm 50 and man it feels like it takes forever to get 1 net worth!  I love the instant construction button for buildings under 15 minutes in R82.  Perhaps there is room for this in the university as well?  Maybe I skip realm 50 this time  *hihi*

*ok* R82 has some advantages for sure.  The goldmine filter is awesome!  Spying is awesome.  The fast Nomad units are awesome.  The alliance structure is really interesting as well, so looking forward to how that plays out.  The carrying goods is interesting as instead of buying iron, I can go look for it.  As well, iron is easier to carry than 2.5 gold per iron.  The army speed and return time is good.  The new temple/ town square and happiness seems to be quite a possible equalizer for players. 
Gold mines would seem to offer diminishing returns as unhappy people would leave making them empty ghost towns after getting hit and hit?

I am enjoying R82! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: