Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 18:16:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: migration  (Read 3951 times)
_wtf_
Sergeant

« on: November 08, 2010, 23:35:27 PM »

i have had Max happiness in All provinces's for a couple of days now...and i just lost some of my slaves?  if i can't get any higher than MAX happiness, why am i still losing my population??

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
redborg
Major

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 23:59:59 PM »

someone is happier than you.

perhaps they have less provinces or more plains etc.

your doing all you can and it means you are loosing less people at least.

_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 00:03:47 AM »

your doing all you can and it means you are loosing less people at least.

excatly *crazy*   so even at the best you can possibly do, by the game's mechanics, you can still lose....weak

redborg
Major

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 00:34:01 AM »

well i hardly ever loose but i have less provinces deliberatly for this.

its tactics

you could try to get a happy colony resource.

_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 00:46:08 AM »

you could try to get a happy colony resource.
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  nice

i don't get it though...if i have more provinces, i am more likely to lose population because, why??  are my colonized provinces being compared to other provinces that have a higher Possible happiness than what i can get in my colonized ones?  if so, thats just not cool, thats a lose lose situation no matter what you do, unless the person your being compared to has Killed  their happiness for some dumb reason, or mistake.   

numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 00:50:41 AM »

i don't get it though...if i have more provinces, i am more likely to lose population because, why??  are my colonized provinces being compared to other provinces that have a higher Possible happiness than what i can get in my colonized ones?  if so, thats just not cool, thats a lose lose situation no matter what you do, unless the person your being compared to has Killed  their happiness for some dumb reason, or mistake.   

just have someone pillage the crap outta your provinces and you´ll see what a lose-lose-lose situation is like....are you an imperian or the other race?  as an imperian, until pillaged i had never lost any pop, only gained, that is why i ask....

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 01:14:40 AM »

Search a forum a little bit and you would find a formula how happiness is calculated.

basically your maximum happiness is only one known in calculation. Another is how many people you have

So more people you have smaller average Happiness would be. For example i had my province happiness maxed and my average Happiness was 112. After i colonized new province and got 10 k population from it my happiness went to 111.86

Thats why some people intentionally have less provinces to have higher average Happiness.

And to say, i find it actually damn good what they did with happiness. The BIG guys would lose population and that would slow them down just a little bit. Small guys would gain population and that would speed them up just a little bit so game is more balanced, Not by much but enough.
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 01:25:13 AM »

interesting, and sounds cool...but i am ranked like 500ish i think, so am i not a little guy?  anyhow, understood, thanks!

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 04:00:51 AM »

interesting, and sounds cool...but i am ranked like 500ish i think, so am i not a little guy?  anyhow, understood, thanks!

Well you are little guy comparing to me but not comparing to others within your points. That's what mater.

For example if you have 1k points you would be compared with players that also have AROUND 1k points. Sometime it would be 1200 points and sometime 700 points.

By the way, i'm a little guy too comparing to top 20. It's all mater of perception  *hihi*
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 04:02:14 AM by nekodrugi » Logged
vand00s
Private

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 07:14:02 AM »

is it possible that as nomads if your level of farm is too low for population your population migrate?
redborg
Major

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 10:39:59 AM »

is it possible that as nomads if your level of farm is too low for population your population migrate?

i dont think so its all about happy.

if you really want pop every day best way i see of doing it is with less provinces than the people around your points.

so big army fewer provinces.

but thats not necessarily a better tactic.

yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 12:10:43 PM »

Farms have nothing to do with migration.
vand00s
Private

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 17:33:12 PM »

Farms have nothing to do with migration.
thxxx
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 00:42:13 AM »

but thats not necessarily a better tactic.

errr strategy?

redborg
Major

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 01:18:34 AM »

yes tactic is strategy.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: