Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 03:04:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Cannot attack because there is allready an attack on this province..."  (Read 3221 times)
_wtf_
Sergeant

« on: November 07, 2010, 22:20:25 PM »

this is bull honkey...if there is an admin/mod online plz reply in here so i know your around.  i will send you my question/problem

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 23:35:35 PM »

If you try to pillage, you cant pillage if there is allready sent attack to that province. That prevents province from being double pillaged.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 01:51:25 AM »

if you siege and not pillage you wont get that message. but of course a coward only knows how to pillage right? *hihi* *hihi*
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 02:31:49 AM »

if there is a pillage attack on a province, but then recalled, another should be allowed to be sent, since i can't cancel the recall and resend.  dont ask why, i'm not explaining in here.  siege, yea.  cowards pillage, ok i will agree, outside of war at least...UNLESS some pathetic player has previsouly pillaged you as often as they possibly can, with no previous cause.  then it is fair game to enslave their population, just as they Tried to do to you *SPITEFUL*

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 03:43:43 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 05:46:46 AM »

He is speaking about me *Smiley**rose* ..look at this dear neighbour...maybe this will tell you something :

http://www25.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/top20.php?tip=&c=&sort=1&realm=5
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 23:23:43 PM »

actions speak louder than words.  the amount of pillages i recieved from you, was amusing.  you could be ranked number 1 in every aspect, and i would still think you are a weak.  i would love to go on and talk about you weak play, but this thread was in regards to a question, so if you do not have anything to say in regards to that question, keep your spam to yourself

_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 21:33:15 PM »

still curious as to why, if i have recalled a pillage, i cannot send another to same province.  is it ment to be that way, or is it an old glitch of some sort?

numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 21:34:45 PM »

still curious as to why, if i have recalled a pillage, i cannot send another to same province.  is it ment to be that way, or is it an old glitch of some sort?

i think until your army returns from the pillage you can´t send another one or maybe someone else is pillaging?

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 21:36:33 PM »

o i c.  having to wait untill army returns would be only explanation, besides old glitch.  if there was another pillage from someone, they recalled too haha

thx!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: