Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 00:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: festival in all provinces.  (Read 6507 times)
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 20:42:57 PM »

107,98/108, 0,02 happiness and these vassals still arent happy enuff to be annexed....ovulating, histerical women that want parmegian cheese and I am offering swiss....

vassals suck!!!!!

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2010, 20:46:34 PM »

now on 107,99/108, it seems like it´s taking 300 years to get to 108.....

vassals suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2010, 20:47:52 PM »

ladies and gentlemen i am at 108/108 happiness, i go to the map and no annex option exists....

can someone please explain how i enslave my people?

numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2010, 20:56:52 PM »

figured it out needed army in the field....no more vassals, annexes rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2010, 23:00:44 PM »

figured it out needed army in the field....no more vassals, annexes rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehh lucky you. That was fast. You used diamonds?Huh?

My vassals are still screwing me down. 97.71/106

Looong way ahead of me. And what frustrate me even more is that it's the LAST province i need to annex so i can box my province  rant

By the way it was first province i vassal *suicide**suicide**suicide*

Mistake that last for 2 weeks already and when i think that initially that province had 600 pop and with highest tax gave me 29 gold . .  . . . . .

Now i'm paying with BLOOD to dig it out

evil3 rant head_hurts_kr wall *suicide*
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2010, 23:31:22 PM »

once u annex one the other is easy....im already thinking about vassaling another and complaining about it....lol

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2010, 00:37:58 AM »

once u annex one the other is easy....im already thinking about vassaling another and complaining about it....lol

Ehh if i can only box my province. For 3 day's already i can't do it and have to wait 3 more day's  *xxx*
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2010, 17:31:13 PM »

*stop* *Angry*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: