Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 01:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: festival in all provinces.  (Read 6508 times)
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 19:48:24 PM »

unbelievable, i can´t even pay for them to be happier!  i´m fairly certain that my vassals are composed of ovulating females not intereste or capable of being happy...2 more days and 1 festival to be able to annex 1 of the 2 bitches, cockroaches have a gestation period inferior to happiness recovery of my vassals in the 1st circle*kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I just love this guy.

He is saying what i'm thinking about vasals

*hahaha*
redborg
Major

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 21:38:01 PM »

well i am sorry to report that once again festival is doing nothing.

despite what is said previously my happy is dropping when my festival should stop this.

yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 11:07:02 AM »

well i am sorry to report that once again festival is doing nothing.

despite what is said previously my happy is dropping when my festival should stop this.

Hmmm.... I'm afraid you're thinking in a wrong direction. Let's see if I can explain:

It is calculated and updated live. Daily bonuses (listed below) and tax minuses are distributed proportionally per every minute (just the way resources are given). For example, if you have minus 5 Happiness, as a result from a very low tax rate, +5 Happiness from Fortress level 5, +4 from University 12, +10 from Temple 5, 20 capital bonus (if the province is a capital), then you'll be receiving ~ 0,0237 Happiness per minute. Single time bonuses and minuses (also listed below) are accounted right the way and their effect on the Happiness is immediate and fully applied at once.

All stuff at the left part of your happiness window are daily bonuses or minuses which form the happiness balance - this thing for example "Total happiness for 24 hours       +3/24h". The daily bonuses are received every minute proportionally, like resources are given. At the right part of the window you have the single time bonuses or minuses which are applied right the way completely, i.e. they're not distributed proportionally but received fully. They can increase/decrease the current happiness, but they have nothing to do with your happiness balance that can be modified only by a change in a daily bonus or minus.
redborg
Major

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 11:20:35 AM »

ok

so festivals are only to counteract army rescruiting and broken fortresses and such.

thats fine but twice now i have activated in all provinces and only recieved it in one.

i think if your at maximum happy you just dont get it in a province which is wrong as you may need it later.

redborg
Major

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 11:26:30 AM »

and another thing is wrong

if i start my festival and get +6 bonus.

then hire 3 army then the army comes off even though my festival outweighs them

yovanna
Community Manager

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 11:33:32 AM »

and another thing is wrong

if i start my festival and get +6 bonus.

then hire 3 army then the army comes off even though my festival outweighs them

You don't have to sum single time bonuses. You don't have to make them even. They don't form some kind of balance like the daily bonuses do. Single time bonuses are just applied to the current happiness and you have to follow if your current value is reaching the max value or not.
redborg
Major

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 11:40:19 AM »

its a bit unfair that i have a +6 festival and will still loose -1 if i hire even one army.

i can adjust my strategy thats fine but its not right.

as is the broken start festival in all provinces button.

thanks for your help though.

yovanna
Community Manager

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 12:53:13 PM »

its a bit unfair that i have a +6 festival and will still loose -1 if i hire even one army.

i can adjust my strategy thats fine but its not right.

as is the broken start festival in all provinces button.

thanks for your help though.

I'd like to see your account, because, according to what you say, there is nothing wrong. I don't understand your point here "its a bit unfair that i have a +6 festival and will still loose -1 if i hire even one army" - why is that? why you think it's unfair. They're two different factors, one is positive, the other one is negative, they're not correlated, like the daily bonuses are. I'll repeat once again.- single time bonuses and minuses don't form a balance number, like daily factors do, single time factors are just accounted to the current happiness individually and separately from all other kind of bonuses.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 13:21:54 PM »

Well, why dont you train army first and use festival after that. That way you will still be on maximum hapiness, if thats your goal.
Order of festivals and army recruiting is importan only if you are close or on maximum hapiness.
If you are on say 115, you start festival for +6 and then recruit some army.   115 + 6 = 120(if 120 is maximum, you cant go over).  then rmy is 120-1 = 119
If you first recruit, you will get 115-1 = 114 + 6 = 120.
If you are on 110, then it doesnt matter.
It takes little of strategic thinking. But it isnt so hard.
like with fortresses building. If you are on maximum hapiness, you lose that +5 one time bonus. Maybe you can wait till calculation of hapiness and build new fort when hapiness will be 5 below maximum.
I hope that helps atleast a little.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
redborg
Major

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 13:42:17 PM »

tiger is correct. i must hire army first then use festival.

i still say its a bit unfair as if i have a one time + 6 i should be able to spend that on army etc. but its not a huge thing.

i did festival yesterday because i didnt understand different between live side and one time side.

just to be absoloutly clear if my happy face says 120 at calculation time thats what i get for the migration calc. (just in capital of course)

also is it still one day delayed.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 13:44:45 PM by redborg » Logged

yovanna
Community Manager

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 15:28:12 PM »

tiger is correct. i must hire army first then use festival.

i still say its a bit unfair as if i have a one time + 6 i should be able to spend that on army etc. but its not a huge thing.

i did festival yesterday because i didnt understand different between live side and one time side.

just to be absoloutly clear if my happy face says 120 at calculation time thats what i get for the migration calc. (just in capital of course)

also is it still one day delayed.

It's not one day delayed. It's in real time. You participate in migration with average happiness of your empire (on the bottom of the window) which is based solely on current values - the values you see in your window.

And, yes, it's better to make festivals just before migration.
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2010, 19:59:16 PM »

tiger i need your strategic thinking, i need to get rid of my vassals.  19 days later they are still hooked onto my nuts and i can´t rid of them.

please define e strategy for getting rid of vassals....

a nice weekend to all!!!!

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
redborg
Major

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2010, 21:48:37 PM »

only way is to set tax to 0 and i see you can now do a festival in them.

numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2010, 12:12:21 PM »

i hate vassals...they suck.  not only are they bitches the people that live in them they also are extremely picky folk.  how is that a vassal at 100/108 is not happy enough to be annexed?  they really have to be 108/108 to be annexed?  what sort of game is this?  where is the justice?  where is the realism?  where is f*!%/!g waldo, obviously not in my kingdom cause I rule over nothing in it!!!  kinda like in RL.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2010, 18:10:13 PM »

i hate vassals...they suck.  not only are they bitches the people that live in them they also are extremely picky folk.  how is that a vassal at 100/108 is not happy enough to be annexed?  they really have to be 108/108 to be annexed?  what sort of game is this?  where is the justice?  where is the realism?  where is f*!%/!g waldo, obviously not in my kingdom cause I rule over nothing in it!!!  kinda like in RL.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOOOOL

My hero  *hahaha*
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: