Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 22:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is IO dead for older players?  (Read 98798 times)
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #270 on: August 19, 2012, 09:24:40 AM »

imperia online is really dead for older players  *hihi*

but yes,i am in a realm (105) and i try..for now...

Slave for justice and vengeance
Rereaccão
Private

« Reply #271 on: August 30, 2012, 15:25:36 PM »

Don't know if it's dead .... we always find a way back somehow.  *rose* I still am in contact with so many from IO... gosh it's incredible. Can't even recall when I quit...  *freak*

It's hard to forget all the rush, the important attacks, the wars won by one point in the last second, the call-backs and whatnot. The forum fights, the offensive PM:s... R1 was the climax, but who else but we who went there could ever understand.

Sad to see that so many find that the forum is dead, it was always so much part of the game. With so many sections and subforums, of course it doesn't become the same.

Jacyna, Bel call me or write to me.  *kissgirl*

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #272 on: August 30, 2012, 21:17:59 PM »

Don't know if it's dead .... we always find a way back somehow.  *rose* I still am in contact with so many from IO... gosh it's incredible. Can't even recall when I quit...  *freak*

It's hard to forget all the rush, the important attacks, the wars won by one point in the last second, the call-backs and whatnot. The forum fights, the offensive PM:s... R1 was the climax, but who else but we who went there could ever understand.

Sad to see that so many find that the forum is dead, it was always so much part of the game. With so many sections and subforums, of course it doesn't become the same.

*thumbs up*

by Koramae.
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #273 on: August 31, 2012, 18:57:23 PM »

U ALL ARE DEAD FFS, if not for goronja would never return here, now to find some dead admins.... is anyone of comunity managers even coming at this forum ?

moyadrl
Disturbed™
Lieutenant

Annihilation will be unavoidable

« Reply #274 on: September 01, 2012, 15:04:09 PM »

i'm not dead  *freak*

Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #275 on: September 09, 2012, 09:29:56 AM »

U ALL ARE DEAD FFS, if not for goronja would never return here, now to find some dead admins.... is anyone of comunity managers even coming at this forum ?

hi ghost *Grin*

How do I dig gold? Pls help?  wassup

with a shovel, ofc

somewhere around 5 years ago. add to that list calculating army return hours at some later hours *Grin* yes, it was fun

UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2012, 13:43:42 PM »

*BEACH*
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #277 on: October 02, 2012, 18:38:02 PM »

(Pygmilian)   here. Just New  name.

I guess this is the only Place that us Old timers get together for a spamming slamming good time.

It is Nice to see so many of you still Looking in from time to time, Playing in the new eras Of IO. 

And I too Miss the bantering in the forum, Kids today seem to be More concerned with their technology than even trying to reach out and find some good people to have intelligent conversations with.

For me Back in 2007 and beyond   IO  Helped me through a rough patch in life, It was a Place for me to get My frustrations out on People Half a world away from me. to better understand My  immediate Problems By seeing others Problems on a day to day basis..

I thank all of you for unknowingly Help me through a Divorce, and Give me the Insight to see things differently.
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #278 on: October 05, 2012, 04:10:25 AM »

hah, io for me was = place to waste time, and SPAMM,, trolollollololol..  *freak*

jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #279 on: October 26, 2012, 01:57:59 AM »

oh shut up kopsi
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #280 on: November 19, 2012, 21:24:37 PM »

still alive hahahahaha , nice to see my old friends and old enemy's  *bear*

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
ovizxc
Private

« Reply #281 on: December 21, 2012, 11:16:14 AM »

i'm not dead  *freak*

you're not dead, but the question was "is io dead for older players"  *hihi* in my opinion, yes it is. PS: by the way, you would like to play another realm ?  *hihi*
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #282 on: December 21, 2012, 21:51:39 PM »

hi all....merry xmas to all, hope everyone is well to all happy holidays.....

numpty

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #283 on: December 29, 2012, 11:12:24 AM »

happy holidays and new year   *bravo*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #284 on: December 31, 2012, 02:11:05 AM »

happy holidays people.

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23   Go Up